Prologue

Evelyn

My name is Evelyn Katherine Oliver. My father is Tommy Oliver, a researcher. He is a cool father but I felt like he's a different person. He always keep his guard up like someone was watching us.

"Dad, are you all right?" I asked him.

"Eve, it's best if you don't ask any questions while we're here in the isle." He said.

I sighed as I know it that he wouldn't give me a straight answer, but once he makes up his mind, there is no way to change it.

"Anton!" He said, as he went to him. Dr. Anton is our family friend as long I can remember.

"Tommy, you looked well, I see. And who this beautiful girl is?" He asks him.

"This is my daughter, remember?" He said, grinning.

"Right, Evelyn." He said.

"It's nice to see you, Dr. Anton." I greeted the Researcher.

As he was about to reply, an explosion came out of the isle!

"Here it is, Tommy." Dr. Anton said, handing him a box.

"Thanks, Anton. Eve, we have to leave the isle, now!" My father told me.

"Wait, what about Anton?" I asked.

Dad didn't reply as he pushes me into the water and we swam towards the boat.

"That was weird." I gasped.

Dad held the box, "Well, at least this is safe."

I wonder what the box is and why Dad and I had to receive it.

Author's note: This is my first Power Rangers fanfic. This book series is about Evelyn, my OC and what her adventures will unfold.