Chapter 13: Epilogue

Evelyn was packing her clothes in a suitcase.

"You have to leave since the Dino Rangers are gone?" Cassidy ask. Cassidy find out about Evelyn and the other Rangers' identities, and proves that she was a loyal friend to the group by handing them a tape recording of their adventures as Power Rangers.

It was after Graduation in Riverside High and there was a party for the Graduates.

"I found a job that is kind of far from Riverside. I think it has some purpose for me to try new things." Evelyn said, grinning at her decision.

"Does Connor and your father know you're leaving them?" Cassidy asks.

"Dad kind of knew I was leaving. He just want to respect my choices."

"I'm sure going to miss you, Evelyn Oliver." Cassidy said.

"Me too." I said, hugging her. "And I want to say thank you for keeping our Ranger identities a secret from the world."

"A good reporter knows either a scoop is good enough to tell." She replies.

She smiles again as she went to a place that she thought is peaceful.

"Aw, you must be Evelyn, right? Welcome to Jungle Karma Pizza." A man said.

Evelyn's Journey as the Violet Dino Ranger may have ended, but her Journey as a Power Ranger is just the beginning.

Author's note:

I'll be working on the next book "Jungle Fury Panther Ranger" soon! - Jan