Chapter 10: Trent's secret revealed

Trent

Ever since our encounter with Mesagog, I felt uneasy, mostly because of he is also my father, Anton Mercer.

Connor and Evelyn also admitted that they start being a couple. When Dr. O find out, he was kind of shock, but he knew that he wanted Eve to be happy.

Ethan said, "Who would've thought that Evelyn and Conner would end up being a couple?"

I laughed, "Well, it was about time! I thought that they wouldn't be together."

Suddenly I notice my father was about to transform into Mesagog!

"Anton! You feel ok?" Evelyn asks him, worried about his condition.

"I'll be fine!" He ran off as the other Rangers raced after him.

"Wait!" I yelled.

Evelyn

We run after Anton, to make sure he was alright.

When we caught up with him, Trent pushes me as we watched something unbelievable.

Anton transforms into Mesagog!

"No way." I said, totally disbelief of what we saw.

"This has been one crazy week." Ethan said, looking at Mesagog.

Kira asks Trent, "You knew about this all along? This was your big secret?"

Trent's expression was sad and I knew that it was harder for him the most. It reminded me when I didn't reveal I was the Violet Ranger and almost destroyed everyone I loved.

"He's my father, what else can I do, Kira?"

Mesagog said, "You betrayed me, Trent."

Trent replied, "I never betrayed you, ever!"

Connor replied, "Betrayed us, to be precise!"

Anton reforms and he was in total pain.

"Trent... I'm so sorry." He said as he goes into the vortex.

Trent ran as I punch my boyfriend.

"Ow! What I do?" He asks me as he rubs his shoulder.

"Look, Trent is hurt. He trying to save his dad as he possibly can. We had to help both of them."

Dad asks, "You really want to help him, Eve? After what he has done to us-"

"Dad, I will take the risk, Trent is part of the team, no matter how the secret we've kept from one other." I replied as I looked for the White Ranger.

I saw Trent gazing into the view.

"Trent?" I ask him.

"You mad that I didn't tell you?" He asks me.

"Well, I was, but I changed my mind." I reply.

"Why? Mesagog has to be stopped." He said.

"And risk losing your father in the process? Trent, I'm doing everything in my power to get Anton back. I'm not going to give up easily."

"You really had this bad habit of going against your Dad's wishes, don't you?" Trent smirks.

I smiled, "It's a habit of mine. Now, let's go rescue your Dad from Mesagog for good."

Trent smiles as he was ready to morph.

"Ready!"

"Ready!"

"Power Ranger, Dino Thunder Power up, HA!"

We morphed into our Ranger mode and we went into a Portal.

Author's note: What you guys think of this chapter? Find out soon! - Jan