Chapter 8: Eve to the Rescue!

Eve

I woke up. Then I saw the news that Fossilador was attacking the city. I knew it was time to help the other Rangers... even though I kept my Ranger identity a secret all this time.

I ran from the hospital and went straight into the lab, and I couldn't believe who I saw sitting in the center of the room.

"Hailey?" I asked in shock.

She must've known that my dad was a ranger.

"Evelyn! I'm glad that you're up. Here." She tosses me my Morpher.

"Thanks!" I said, felt relief of seeing the Morpher once again.

"Oh, I almost forgot about your Zord." She giggles.

"Once you're in the battlefield, achieve it."

I was totally confused. What does she mean by that?

"Just go. It's a surprise for the newest member of the team." A familiar voice said, "I'm glad that you're up."

I turned to see Trent Mercer, the White Ranger! I said, "You!"

"We'll explain later, Eve. Go help your Dad and the others."  

Connor

Fossilador doesn't give up!

"Man, this is tougher than it looks!" Ethan said.

"We can't give up now!" Kira said. It must've ticked her off since Fossilador actually mind-controlled her and Evelyn.

As Fossilador burst us with its flames, I thought it was all over until a voice said, "Hey, bonehead! Looking for me?"

We looked and it was Evelyn! She woke up from her coma and she's riding a similar Zord like Kira's!

"Evelyn!" Dr. Oliver cries in relief.

Evelyn said, "Sorry about coming in late, Rangers! Ready! Power Ranger, Dino Thunder, Power up, HA!"

Evelyn transforms into the Violet Ranger and then said, "Megazord Terra Formation!"

Evelyn has her own Megazord!

"Wow, I got my own Megazord, awesome! Thanks, Hailey!"

Dr. O said, "Kira, go for when you put the support bone! That where his weak spot is!"

Evelyn said, "I'll give you a hand too!"

"You got it, Dr. O!" I said.

"Lock on!" Kira said.

"Dino Drill!" We cried out.

"Terra Sword Final Strike!" Evelyn cries out.

We combined forces and Fossilador was destroyed.

"Yeah! We did it!" Evelyn said.

Evelyn

I took a deep breath as I opened up the entrance of the lab.

Dad, Trent, Connor and Ethan looked in total shock of I was the Violet Ranger.

"Ok, Eve, you better start explaining."  Dad said.

Kira reassures me by touching my shoulder that everything will be fine.

"Ok, the truth is... I actually am a Ranger, just like you guys. I'm sorry that I didn't told you sooner. I was afraid of hurting all of you, especially Dad."

"Ok, but I really confused of how you got yourself a Dino Gem in the first place." Trent said, crossing his arms.

I took a deep breath before continuing.

"Ok, it might be a shock to you, um... I kind of sneaked inside here."

"You what?!?" Everyone said in total shock.

"Anyway, I saw the box that Dad and I got from the isle we were researching. Inside was my Morpher and the Violet Dino Gem.

The Morpher was like calling out to me and I strapped it on.

That's when Kira came in and I overheard you guys were talking about the missing Dino Gem.

I also saw her transformed into Ranger mode and that's when Fossilador took over my body the first time."

"Oh, that explains a lot!" Ethan said.

"I want to join the team. No more secrets, I promise." I said.

They look one other, "Ok, Eve. Welcome to the team." Connor said.

Connor, Ethan, Trent and Kira left the base. Dad and I were all alone in the lab.

"Dad? I know what I did, was unacceptable, but I didn't know about you or the others were Rangers. Heck, I didn't realize that my father was the one legendary Power Rangers of all time."

Dad said, "And I am so sorry that I didn't told you the truth about my past. I just want you to have a normal life."

"Dad, you really don't have to protect me. I'm not a little girl anymore. This is way more important than anything in the world." I told the Black Ranger.

"I guess it runs in the family." He chuckles.

I laughed back, "Yeah, I guess it does."

Author's note: What you guys think? Find out what happens soon! - Jan