Chapter 12: Anton's apology

Anton

It seems unreal that my long-time friend, Tommy Oliver is a Power Ranger. Also is my son, Trent was one as well.

The Dino Power Rangers gather around looking at Evelyn and Trent.

I see that Evelyn was wearing some sort of bracelet, similar to Trent's white Morpher.

Was she part of it as well?

"Evelyn Katherine Oliver, I couldn't believe you! You could've called us if you were planning to do something dangerous as going to Mesagog's island!" Tommy scolds his teenage daughter.

"Hey, I had to something! Anton is my friend too, and I couldn't stand doing what I believe in. You know that better than anyone, since you never give up when you were once a Ranger!" She snapped back.

Ethan said, "What's done is done. We can't change what already happened. Although..."

I said, "Look, I'm so sorry I put all of you in danger. It's all my fault."

Evelyn put her hand on my shoulder, "Look, Anton, it wasn't you. Mesagog is the person to blame, not you."

Trent said, "Eve's right, Dad. The main thing is that you're safe from Mesagog and that all it counts."

Then the beams go in alarm.

Zeltrax appears and held a woman captive.

I said, "Go for it. I'll stay here to keep the base safe."

Connor

It still felt weird that Anton and Mesagog shared the same body. It still makes me irate of all the horrible stuff that we had to really had worked so hard to defeat.

Evelyn looks at me with a curious look. "Connor, is everything all right?"

I said, "It still looks weird to me of Anton being Mesagog this entire time and it has been right under our noses."

"Connor, it's going to be fine. Anton is not evil. Mesagog was under his control and he couldn't handle it.

Remember how I was really scared of not telling you guys that I was the Violet Ranger? 

Look at me now. I'm a daughter of one of the Legendary Power Rangers of all time, and it still amazes me and I do felt weird of comparing me to my father."

Hearing what Eve said, she made a point. It took a lot of courage to tell us the truth about her Ranger identity and she gained so much since.

"I guess that you had a point, Evelyn. Gosh, you are so smart." I said.

Evelyn giggles at my statement, "And you love me for it. Now, let's kick Zeltrax's butt, shall we?"

I said, "Ready?"

All of the Rangers respond, "Ready!"

"Power Ranger, Dino Thunder, Power Up, HA!"

We morphed and Zeltrax said, "Well, Tommy Oliver, we meet again."

Evelyn asks, "Dad, you know him?"

"I'm not sure, but you go after the captive woman. I'll handle him."

Evelyn

As I saw the minions holding the woman captive, I yelled, "Terra Sword, Final Strike!"

The minions fled, as Trent safely catches the woman and turns her around.

"No way." He said.

Connor, Kira and Ethan helps out my Dad with fighting Zeltrax.

"Guys, we need your help!" Trent said, as we help her out.

"It's Elsa!" Trent said. I couldn't believe my eyes when Trent explains the woman's identity.

"You can't be serious. Elsa was evil henchwoman under control of Mesagog." Kira exclaims.

"Come on, it's not that bad. I think Mesagog kind of controlled her. Remember how I was beaten to death  when Fossilador took control of Eve and couldn't control her actions?" Connor asks.

I shivered at the memories of fighting my own teammates and they had no idea at the time I was the Violet Ranger.

I said, "Connor's right. We still have one bad guy to be worried about here: Mesagog.

We still have to keep an closer eye and stand on our guard."

Dad seems to be smiling at me as if he never seen me taken leadership before.

"It seems like you do have what it takes to be a Ranger."

I rolled my eyes, "Gee, thanks for encouragement, Dad."

Suddenly, Elsa woke up. "Hm..."

"Hey, Elsa, you all right?" I asked.

She looks at us, especially my father as if she was having flashbacks memories.

"I remember." She said.

"You remember everything that has happened?" Trent asks her with pure amazement.

"Yes.. and fighting you, Tommy. Smithy is still out there and seeking revenge." She replied. 

"That is why we still have to fight. Don't worry about a thing, Elsa. You're safe here." Anton reassures her.

As was expected, Zeltrax was alive AND has his own ...

"Megazord?!? How does he have one?" I exclaimed with shock.

"Get the Zords. Now." Dad said.

We nodded as we go into our Megazords.

"Well, lets see if who wins!" Zeltrax laughs at us.

As unexpected turns of events, the Rangers lost their Zords!

"Guys, you all right?" I yelled.

"Yeah, we're fine, Evelyn!" Trent yelled to my Megazord.

I fought with Zeltrax and without a doubt, he also destroyed my Megazord.

"Eve, you all right?" Connor helps me up.

"I'm fine, thanks for your concern, Con." I replied, then looked at the destruction of the Zords.

"Our Zords. They're gone for good." Dad said.

"We have to finish this nightmare once and for all!" I declare.

Author's note: What you guys think of this chapter? Find out what happens soon! - Jan

Can you Trust me?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें