Chapter 9: Connor confessed his feelings

Evelyn

As the following week follows, I had to keep up with schoolwork since Fossilador controlled me and put me in a coma.

I was in the café, and Trent was serving drinks. "Hey, Eve, how you been?"

"It could've been more worse of being a ranger, I had to do some homework I've missed out in class!" I groaned.

That's when I heard an familiar voice, "Maybe I can help you out, Eve."

I turned to be Connor, carrying his school bag.

"Connor!" I exclaimed in total shock.

Connor

Ever since I found out that Evelyn was the Violet Ranger, made me realize that I really loved her. She is so incredible of fighting alongside us, and I really wanted to tell her my feelings to her. I just want the moment to be right.

"Connor!" She exclaims in total shock that I've arrived.

Trent begins to smirk to me as he walk away to give us some space.

"So... what brings you here?" Eve asks me as I grabbed a chair to sit beside her.

I said, "Well, I wanted to talk to you alone. Do you want get out of here?"

She was curious of why I ask her, but she shrug as she pulled her school homework into her backpack and we headed out from the café.

"There is something you need-" We said in the same time, but then Eve said, "You go first."

I said, "Well, when I first saw you in the classroom, I knew you were different, in a good way.

When I found out that you were that mysterious Violet Ranger, it made me realize something that I never experienced before."

Evelyn said, "You know, I kind felt like it the same way."

I stare into her eyes and then it happened.

We leaned closer to one other and we kissed.

Evelyn

We kissed for a long time and when we finally let go, I asked, "Why you didn't kiss me before?"

Connor said, understanding, "Oh.. Oh! Um, it wasn't perfect. I wanted to be the right moment."

I chuckled, "Well, it was pretty perfect if you ask me."

Connor asks, "Evelyn Oliver, would you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled, "What you think?"

As we walk hand in hand, we saw Mesagog's monsters attacking innocent people.

We exchanged looks, "Shall we?"

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready!"

"Power Ranger, Dino Thunder, Power up, HA!"

We morphed into the Red and Violet Dino Rangers and went to the scene.

Tommy

Wow, it felt weird to have a daughter who is following the path of being a Ranger. Although I felt bad of not revealing my past sooner but I had to protect her.

Ethan said, interrupting my thoughts, "Thinking about Eve, right?" I nodded at the blue Dino Ranger.

"I'm sure that she would be fine, Dr. O. She can handle of being a Ranger. I wished that I had a Ranger as a father. It would've been a blast!"

Suddenly, video footage appears on the screen that Mesagog sent more of his monsters and Evelyn and Connor needed some help!

"I'll contact Kira of our location of their whereabouts." Hailey said, knowing that we had to go help them.

We morphed into Ranger mode and rode on our new vehicle, the Dino Cycle.

As Evelyn and Connor was about to get hurt, I yelled, "Bracho Staff!"

Evelyn was speechless as she saw the new vehicles.

"Hey, since when you get bikes?!?" She asks in shock.

Ethan rubs his head, with embarrassment, "Sorry, Eve. We didn't have one for you, mostly because we didn't know you were the Violet Ranger."

Connor said, "We'll discuss this later after we defeat these monsters that is terrozing the city?"

Kira nudges Eve with a smile on her face. Why did she do that? Is there something I need to be worried about?

As we were fighting, Trent seems nowhere to be found.

Trent

I saw Mesagog and I knew that I had to fight him myself. Even though Mesagog and my father share the same body, Mesagog needed to be stopped.

"Dad, stop!" I said, seeing the villain face to face.

"Hm, well, this is very interesting. I'm very disappointed in you that you joined the wrong side."

"I'm not letting you hurt anyone else." I said, and then raising my white Dino gem to transform into the White Dino Ranger.

"White Ranger, Dino Power!" I yelled morphs into the White Dino Ranger.

As I fought Mesagog, he was too strong.

I thought I was done for, until I heard, "Terra Sword!"

Eve saved me as she said, "Trent, what were you thinking?"

I was about to reveal the truth about Mesagog, I see him going to attack us.

"Evelyn, look out!" I yelled, but then something happened.

Eve yelled, "Super Dino Mode!"

Her spikes came out as the others come into the scene.

Kira said, "Will you look at that?"

Ethan asks, "Whoa, when did Evelyn active her Super Dino Mode powers?"

Connor said, "Let's be thankful that she got it out."

Author's note: What you guys think will happen next? Find out soon!