Chapter 3

Italics persons point of view thoughts

Max's P.O.V.

"Okay well our time is ticking away so do your thing." Phoebe says exasperated. Well that was kinda mean she's trying her best. "Okay you guys might want to stand back. Phoebe starts to argue but I cut her off. "Just step back Phoebe." I say. And
surprisingly she listens. Suddenly the room starts to shake. Leonard gaps at Kacey. I hear the time tick by. I look up to our puzzle and see the pieces fly tward eachother inter locking perfectly. But then I look at Kacey she is FLYING. Her hair and small objects are flying around her like a tornado and her eyes were closed. I hear the ticks getting urgent mean 10 seconds are left. Then the puzzle pieces connect and a wave of energy pushes us all back. Kacey slowly falls to the ground and then opens her eyes. I looked at her stunned. "Sorry my power always come out all at once I can't really control them." She says sheepishly. "Wow that was amazing you shouldn't be sorry you saved our butts." I say breathlessly. Wow a 13 year old girl is more powerful than me. "Yeah that was awesome." I hear the kid say. "No this isn't fair." Leonard yells. Kacey glares at him and he finches back. "Fine you three go back to your seats." Leonard say pointing a finger at us. "Alright guys the last one is the hardest. We have save the dummy from lasers." Phoebe says." Well that should be easy enough right?" I asks. "But knowing Leonard he going to try and make it harder." Kacey says worriedly. "Hey, don't worry I'll protect you." I say putting and arm around her shoulder. "I don't need protecting!" She snaps back pushing my arm off her shoulder. I didn't mean it like that I just wanted her to know that I was there for her. I wasn't implying that she was weak.

Kacey's P.O.V.

What is that supposed to mean I'm weak I can't take care my self. Well news flash I have been for 13 years so he can just get over himself and stop thinking he's this big motcho man. I don't need anyone but myself.

Pheobe's P.O.V.

Well that blew up in his face. Wait why is everything levitating?

Max's P.O.V

Desks and other objects start to swill around Kacey growing bigger and moving faster. She floats up wards hair like a tornado swing around her. All the other kids run out of the room. "Kacey listen to me calm down please we can talk about this." I say trying to coax her down." "No YOU listen to me Max. I don't need anyone but myself. You can't protect me. Not when the monster is me." She yells back in anger. What does she mean. She is a monster? "Kacey stop it. Your going to hurt us or yourself." Pheobe pleads. Her words seem to register to Kacey the objects start slow but still spin. She starts to lower slowly. "My grandfather was right I am a risk to everyone that's why you parents didn't take me in." She says falling all the way down as does yhe objects. She curls up in to a ball and starts to sob. Bearly above a whisper you could hear her saying "I was a mistake I am a mistake."

Kacey's P.O.V.

"Kacey that's not true." I hear Phoebe say. My head snaps up. "Yes it is you don't understand.." I yell. "How could you." I murmur to myself. "You don't know that." Pheobe replies hurt evident in her voice. I don't care if she's hurt it's true no one could every understand what a mistake I am I wasn't supposed to happen just ask my parents that threw me to the streets. Or my grandfather who only kept me out what he felt was his duty. No one wanted me not my parents not my grandfather and definitely not my aunt and uncle. "Wait our parents could have taken you in." Max asks curiously. "That's what I said isn't it." I snapped not wanting to tell them about the past.

A/N : that's chapter 3 hoped you guys liked it. Next chapter Kacey's got some explaining to do. The next one is on its way.
Stampy