Chapter 13

Max's P.O.V. 

I watch her walk away from me. I feel so useless. She just stole a piece of me. I run after her. But it's to late she is already talking to mom and dad. They both turn to me with upset expressions. "Is this true Max?" Mom questions, leading me toward the couch and sitting me down. "Yeah, but why are you mad at me she actually took my powers." I yell at them standing up again. "Yes, but for the good of the world. You did it to destroy the world." Dad yells back pointing a finger at me. "I wasn't actually going to do it." I say defensively. "And how can we trust you Max? Again and again you have broken our trust." Dad says. "Fine." I say angrily stalking to my room. I slide down to see my room completely transformed into a completely warm and fuzzy room. What have they done to my room?  And how do I get out of it. Of course my stash of dynamite. I think to myself. Doing the combination lock, but to my surprise there is a teddy bear. Slamming it on the table."I love you beary much." It says in a sickeningly sweet voice. I collapse on my bed rubbing my hands on my face. Then a loud boom knocks me out of my bed. Looking up I see Dr. Colosso coming out of a large hole in the wall above my bed. "Dr. Colosso, is that you?" I stutter still blinded by the blast. "Yes, it is Maxie. I'm hear to bust you out." He say before he starts to gag. Bring up the power orb. I take the the orb, but realize that I have to over ride the system with a computer chip of some kind, I look at the bear I am holding and smile. "Their not ready for the war they started." I say to myself smirking. Using the chip I give my powers back to myself. I go through my window and walk to the front door. I walk in and see their shocked faces. "Max how did you get out?" Dad asks in disbelief. "What's wrong dad scared?" I ask pulling out the power orb. I take their powers from them swiftly. "Now if you will excuse me I have a sister to deal with." I say using my ice breath to freeze them in. "Max if you do this you will no longer be part of this family." He says in a stern tone. "Like I ever was, Dad." I say harshly. Walking out the door and freezing it. And walk to the school. 

Kacey's P.O.V. 

I wake up from my deep mediating sleep. I look at my clock and see that I have been sleeping for almost 5 hours. I walk out of my room and see a hole in the wall. What happened while I was sleeping. I didn't know that I was in the trance that deep for that long. Guess I forgot that you block out the whole world during one. I walk up the stairs and see the all the walls covered in ice. "What happened in here?" I ask. "Max went evil and is on his way to hurt Phoebe but we're blocked in." Dad says. I run back down stairs and see Dr. Colosso sleeping in his cage. I shake the cage ruffly, waking him up. "Hey, what was that about?" He asks angrily. "Where is Max." I growl out feeling my powers rise with my temper. I breath in deeply trying to calming myself down. But it doesn't work. "On his way to take Phoebe's powers." He says dismissively laying his head back down. "Too bad you can't stop him." He says yawning. He's right there is no way out of the house. Unless. I think walking to the window and see that he hadn't frozen that. Opening the window I feel a warm summer breeze. Dr. Colosso looks up in shock. "See you later rabbit." I say jumping out the window. I run toward the school hoping I can get there fast enough. I run through the front doors and see Max about to go into the dance. He comes in and the whole dance stops. "Max what are you doing here?" This next part is going to based off memory so please no hate if it's wrong. Phoebe asks in panic. "I'm here to do what I needs to be done, Phoebe." He says stepping do the stairs. Closing the the space between then with every step. "Max, you don't have to do this." She says, finally stepping back. "Max stop!" I yell coming through the door. "Kacey how did you get here?" Max yells in anger. "It doesn't matter anyway I'll just take both of your powers." He says, holding thr orb out toward me. But before he can I pull the orb toward me with my telkinis. He has fast reflexes though and pulls it back before it's in my reach. "Oh, no you don't." He says, pulling harder. I will myself to pull a little harder. Normally I can easily pull something out of their hand. Is it because Max is being driven by anger. Or that I don't want hurt him." Max, is this what you really want? I thought I knew that you Max. But if this what you really want than obvouisly I thought wrong." I say my emotions growing stronger and my control of my powers slipping. The orb slides closer to me. "I guess you don't know me that well than, Kacey." He says pulling the orb closer to him. 

A/N: Sorry to stop you guys on a cliffy. You guys can probably guess whats coming next. But I might just surprise you. Any way hope you guys enjoyed.  Also I decided that I don't really care about votes or comments as nice as they are. But if you have time it would be great to drop in one