Chapter 9

Kacey's P.O.V

Max, Phoebe, and I start toward the furniture section. "So I was thinking a pink rug and maybe a teal bed spread. You know to give that room some pop!" Pheobe says popping the p. "Nah too girly what about a black chair and a black book case with a black desk and a black bed spread?" I ask. This is so fun I never got to decorate my room at Grandpa's house. "Come on there has to be some color." She whines. "Nope I'm with Kacey on this, color is way to distracting." Max says nodding to himself. "I got it. What about dark purple walls and black furniture and white accents?" I ask compromising. Bold is the me the author speaking. If you didn't realize already the picture at the is top is Kacey's room except imagine it with darker purple, no chairs and it's not spoted. I know it's not perfect but that's all I got. Anyway back to the story. With another sorting trick we had what we need and went to Starbucks to meet with the rest of our family. "Okay kids time to go home." Dad says excitedly.

At home

I set up my bedroom with a quick picture in my head. "So tell me what do they think about me?" Max asks fiddling with his sleeve. "Well Phoebe thinks you are acting all evil but doesnt thin you really are,and that your are selfish but still loves you. Dad thinks this is a phase and is scared we will tear our family apart. And uh Chloe loves you." I say cautiously. "So my family doesn't trust me at all. And they all hate me." He says his breaths becoming hitched. "I'm sorry Max but I would like to put out there that you asked me to do this. Also maybe you should try to change their image of you." I say. "No if they want evil they'll get evil." He says darkly. Glaring out the window. "Max if you do this you might break the very fragile relationships you have. Plus they want to help you but all you do is push them away." I say trying to make him see reason. "What ever I have to go pick up Dr. Colosso from the vet." He says stomping up the stairs and leaving. Wait isn't Dr. Colosso evil. Oh no what have I done? Great now Max will turn evil and it will be all my fault. Hank was right I'm a danger to this family. Maybe I should leave. It would be better for everyone. With that final thought I write a quick note and leave the only place I knew to call home. It's raining just my luck. I think as I run through the showers not looking back. I stop and teleport to the old park by my grandfather's house. The only place that I felt safe. I run into the jungle gym and hid in one of the tunnels. At least I got one day to be part of a family.

At the Thunderman House

Pheobe'sP.O.V

I go down stairs to tell Kacey we are having dinner. But I don't see her any where. I see an envelope on her bed addressed to my family. I run upstairs. "Guys Kacey ran away she left us this letter." I say look at their shocked expressons. Opening the note and reading it. Dear family,
I have left you in peace I am sorry for all the trouble I have caused. Please tell Max that he doesn't have to be evil and that I think he is great in his own ways. I'm sorry if I have now teared apart your family. I never deserved you guys I ruin every good thing that comes my way. I hope you can someday forgive me for what I have done. I also apologize for reading your minds. I thought it would help Max but it didn't. But you guys shouldn't hate him he needs you. Hopefully with me gone you can try and help him. I realize I am just a mistake that doesn't deserve a family because no one could ever love me. Good bye forever
Kacey Thunderman

"Wow so she's gone forever." I whisper. "Well we have to go find her." Nora says. "Why she leave us?" Chloe asks. "We don't even know where to start looking." Dad says knowingly. "Your dad's right if she doesn't want to be found she won't be. She could telport anywhere." Mom says solemnly. Max walks through the door with Dr. Colosso. "What happened?" He asks. "Kacey ran away. She said it would be better for eveyone." I say giving him the letter. He reads it his expression saddening. "Well why are we just standing here? We have to find her." He says looking at us angrily. "She could be anywhere Max." I try to say gently. "No we have to find her." Max say blinking through tears. "And I will do it on my own if I have to." He stomping out of the house and into the increasingly bad storm.

A/N: Wow what a dramatic chapter. Didn't see that coming did you.  Hope you guys enjoyed and a new one is on its way very soon.