Chapter 8

Max's P.O.V

"Yeah, but first you have to eat some." I say pushing her plate toward her. "I'm not hungry." She replies pushing it back. "Come on you have to eat." I say pulling her close to me. I rub her shoulder. "Stop Max you're making me tired." She complains pushing me off. "How bout you just go to bed you can tell me in he morning." I say softly pushing her down to the bed. I put her food on the nightstand. Then lay down bedside her. She cuddles up to my chest and closes her eyes. I wrap my arms around her and rub her back. She leans into my touch. "Night." I say. She just smiles. I woke up and look over at the clock. It read 2:35 am. I look back over at Kacey and see her sleeping soundly. I get up and start to work on my latest gadget. Knowing I won't get back to sleep anytime soon. I wake up again with a screwdriver stuck to my face. I look up to see Kacey snapping alot of pictures. "What are you doing? Stop it." I say trying to block the camera. She pulls back laughing. "Give me that." I say trying to lunge across the table and grab her phone. She runs up the stairs. I run right behind her. We almost run right into Pheobe. "Hey what are you guys doing?" She asks curiously. "Look at these great photos I got of Max." Kacey says showing the pictures. "Wow, you do look very angelic when you sleep." Phoebe says jokingly sticking out her tongue at me. I stick mine right back at her. "Okay kids time to go shopping!" Mom says excitedly as she comes into the living room. "Well as much as I would love to go and wait 20 minutes for you to decide what you people want. Kacey and I have important business to attend to." I say giving her the fakest smile ever. "Hey hey hey Kacey needs a new well everything. You didn't really bring much." Mom says warily. "Yeah I didn't really want to bring the few things I own from grandpa's house." Kacey sighs giving me a look begging me to not leave her alone with them. "Okay, no need to beg I'll come on this boring shopping trip." I say sarcastically. "Actually you don't have to come if you really don't want to." Mom says grabbing her purse. "Yeah Max don't come really don't." Pheobe says sweetly. I roll my eyes and grab my jacket. "Well looks like you stuck with me." I say sticking out my tongue. "Yay Max is coming." Chloe cheers. At least she love me. And Kacey too.

At the store

"Okay Max and Phoebe take Kacey to go get clothes and things for her room. Hank take Billy and Nora to get groceries. Chloe and I will go get other ends and odds." Mom says giving us lists. "Wow joy just what I wanted a shopping list." I says sarcastically. "I told you, you didn't have to come." Phoebe says knowingly. "Will both of you shut up we got things to do and if you ever want to get out of here then let's go." Kacey says leading toward the girls clothing section. "No way am I going in there. It takes girls forever to decide where to starts much less what they want to wear." I say walking toward the guys section. "Fine if you don't want to see my new trick." She says getting my attention. "Ooh what is it?" Phoebe asks curiously. Kacey smirks and before I knew what was going on clothes started flying toward her swirling around her and then some went  flying back to where they came from. When the winds stoped Kacey had a whole  ward robe in front of her for all 4 seasons. "How did you do that?" Pheobe asks in wonder. "It's a sorting trick. I was thinking about what tomboy clothes and here they are." She says smiling. I look at her clothes and realize they are very tomboyish.  "Mom will make you get some girlier clothes." Phoebe says. "Yeah I know hold on a sec." She replies before more clothes fly at her. Afterward she is holding dresses with a look of disgust. "There happy?" She asks. "Okay on to bedroom crap." I say with fake excitment.

A/N: I know it wasn't what I promised but the idea happened and I just ran with it. Still hoped you enjoyed the chapter. Another one is on its way.