the revenge of the 2 ghosts ( prologue)

Long ago, there was a school, called Hopes peak academy and in this school there was two boys named Izuru Kamukura and Nagito Komeada. They were known as the ultimate hope and the ultimate luckster. They were the best of friend and they were inseparable. The only  While one day when they were going on a trip to an all girls school in America called, The  Sakura School for emerging Young Women, a jealous blonde named Junko Enoshima pushed the two boys down the school's abanded elevator all the way down like a black hole, thus killing the boys. Fortunately due to their luck their last words were a curse;"We will find someone to be our  mirai (future), our ultimate hope who will avenge our deaths into destroying you despairs". As they spoke their last breath, the two ultimates lay dead in the abandoned elevator. Waiting for their ultimate hope , Now the legend has it that of you go to that all girl school, you have a high chance of being possessed by the spirits of Kamukura and Komaeda. Years went by and a lot of students applied to SSEYW but none of them had gotten possessed by the ghosts  so the just pushed that legend to be just a rumor. Little  did the students body know that it was almost the seventh year of the deaths,  and the ghost will rise to find their host .
A/N this is my first fan-fic I'm sorry if it's horrible