chapter 6

Yukohina  was walking  down the  hallway  debating  that if she should go to her health class or not, she needed to go because she needed that high school credit , but then again Yasuna Enoshima (a.k.a. the school's popular bitch) was in that class and she didn't need another episode with her she already had a horrible day at school ,well who was she kidding she always knew the drill , go to a new school, stay there for two years then go to another school. "Maybe I'm just hallucinating, there were no such things as a ghost and I'm just delusional. even if Could see them they seem nice. Nagito looks like a precious marshmallow (because of his pale skin and white hair ) and Izuru maybe he just acts that way because he doesn't want anyone to know about his emotions." Yukohina felt an unusual something on her neck as she looked down at the foreign object. " I'm not even going to even think about it until later".  Yukohina was about to go to health class until she heard a familiar shriek .......

It was Yasuna Enoshima screaming. someone had made her, desk, uniform and her first day a living hell. she was arguing with a that looked like she was into scene/gothic lolita. The last thing she needed was to deal with the queen of idiots  and the scary new girl."I'm going home the .goodbye first day of school and hello anime, candy, and bed. I will attempt to deal with her and this psychopathic school between tomorrow or never. and it didn't help that I was the only student that met SSEYW'srumored ghost s.kill me now" yukohina thought as she was leaving what was now her school.( a/n  how I feel every time I go to and from school 😑) 

(???'s pov)

Arrrrgh I've been dealing with Yasuna enoshima since pre-school I've grown tired of her freaking bitchiness and she just had to harass that first year  so she can make herself look good,but it doesn't . I'm going to do something if it's the last thing I do. Oh who am I you say ? I'm I.J. Johnson and everyone knows that me and enoshima don't get along and we never will because she is such a bitch and she doesn't like my style of fashion nut I dont care. She should get a hear because I sure know that doesn't have one, f-ing bitch bullying students just because she's rich and when she's Harassed the new girl (I don't know she caught my heart ) I knew that I -no we needed revenge so during health class I spilled paint all over her and  her reaction was priceless. "Ahhhh you stupid bitch why in the hell would you pour paint all over me?" Yasuna said like she was an innocent little baby I got so mad at her that I started hitting her with a chair (hiragaushi anyone) " don't play innocent bitch, you slut ,whore! Everyone had it up to here with your bullshit now you're trying to harass and brainwash New students?!  Not today(BTS anyone?) asshat ! " just like that, I left the class to go to the library to hang out and forget about the queen slut , Yasuna Enoshima.

( Nagito's POV)

"My, my I see that our little Yukohina Hironata-sama that has a problem with bitchishima . I wonder if she could be some use to us and our plan", Nagito  wondered as he saw one of the students torture Yasuna making her miserable." that's what you get for messing with our ultimate  hope. smirking in victory, Nagito left the classroom unnoticed to go find Izuru  and tell him about a new discovery.

= time skip brought to you but a Nagito and Izuru shirtless=

"kamukura-kun"

" what is it komaeda? never mind I know what you are going to say and I agree that girl is just unpredictable and just right for her..

little did either I.J. of yukohina knew that their school lives will change for either hope or despair....

A

  I'm sorry for taking a million years to update I'll try my best but being a junior is exhausting.. 😭😭😭😭😭