chapter 1.5

(Ghosts' pov)
Well,well,well,Kamakura-kun, it's been exactly seven years, right? "Exactly komaeda. Its the year we choose our ultimate hope to advenge our death. Izuru kamukura and Nagito komaeada was walking around  the school in spirit form searching for the one that wold following in their foot steps, but every where the saw student after student after student but none of the were perfect. Every rime they saw a student either Nagito would say "she's too desapir inducing" or Izuru would say "too boring." "Come on Komaeda" Izuru said " we'll find her later. Shes' bound to be here I just feel it".  As the two walked back to abanded elevator ,Nagito went to the window on the second floor and sat there looking at all the students there. As he was looking outside saw a girl running over to SSEYW looking like she was running late. She had multicolored hair styled into horns, skin of caramel so sweet you can eat her and a yin yang personality. Komeada blushed at the sight of her beauty. "Wow, someone as trashy as me isn't worthy enough to possess someone as her. Izuru overheard Nagito speaking to and down to him self. He rolled his red eyes, even though he and Nagito had been friends for a long time, he  still hated when he was talking bad about himself. "Komeada."Yes Izuru-kun?" "One you're not trash, and two, what  are talking about you fool?" "Well" he started to explain "I think Lady Luck is on our side today". Wait a minute you've found someone who is worthy enough to become our Ultimate hope?" Kamukura asked surprisingly. "Let me see" Kamukura went to the window and saw the same girl that Nagito saw earlier  talking to some other girl and he done  something he doesn't do often, he blushed at her. "Wow" Kamukura said.  "She's the most interesting person  I've ever saw". "So Kamakura-kun, is she the our "mirai"? Kamukura smirked at the word mirai. He knew that  the girl that they just saw was going to be their future,their "mirai".  "Komaeda " he said. "I think we've found her. She'll be the one,our ultimate hope. We'll even force her if we have to. "Oh Kamukura-kun your looking dominat today now that  we've found her . Komeada giggiled as he made his way back intotghe elevator before someone  started sensing their auras. (Trust me there are people in my school who can do that.) "Are you coming Kamukura-kun"komaeda asked as he saw the emotionless boy blushed at that girl but he had suddenly came back to reality. "Yeah why not because in a few moments the girl we just saw is about to drown in a pool of generic borning students. "That poor girl"Komaeda lemented as he saw the students come in. "Let's go.. Nagito." "Ok." As Izuru and Nagito walked back to the elevator they were thinking of how to meet this girl without anyone noticing them or their auras. ..

a/n a little longer this time because I was rushing because of midterms please leave a vote or a comment see ya!