chapter one

SEVEN YEARS LATER (YUKOHINA HIRONATA'S POV )

BEEP BEEEP, BEEEEEEP!

*GROAN * "I'm up, I'm up, and I'm up!" The girl a just woken up from an awful night of sleeping . Tossing and turning can make someone very uncomfortable. "YUUUUKOOO!!!" "YEAH MOM?" " DON'T FORGET THAT TODAY'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. SO, GET READY OR YOU'LL BE LATE." The girl Yukohina rememberd that she was starting at a new school today. To make matters worse her mother applied her to one of the most prestigious all-girl schools in the downtown area The Sakura School for emerging young women. It was not her dream to go to a school wearing a skirt almost every day but luckily , she could wear pants too. Only problem? the uniforms and tuiton was too expensive and she had to catch the bus and the train. "Time to get rockin'! Yukohina got up from her bes and started her daily routine from taking a shower, brushing her teeth, gettin her uniform shirt and pants on with shoes and fianally putting her blue,hot pink ,black,and purple hair into two oni horns. "Yuko" her mom said. " get moving it's alredy after seven you"ll be late for school. Yuko rand downstairs grabbed a bagel with cream cheese and ran out the house with a "seee you laterrr"!!! She barley made it to her bus as she ran to cach it with every one on the bus from the bus driver , to the people wispering at her like she was like some criminal. "Uhhhh... is it me ,orrrr is it my hair "? "No its your uniform " . "Huh w-what is it about it"? Let me explain your situation sweetie " said a lady "ok." Yukohima said. "The Sakura School For Emerging young women have a legend about their abanded elevator. It says that there were two ghosts who were originally from Hope's peak Academy who were named Izuru Kamukura and Nagito Komaeda was killed in a incident which involving both of them wanting to posess a student from that school in seven years." "This year marks as the seventh year. most people had ignored the signs and left it as a rumor or a prank . who knows it may happen." "O-ok, thanks. said yukohina. "Wow ,if this ghost rumor legend  thing is so real ,then I'm screwed."

Time Skip

Yukohina almost cried when got to the big school downtown. "Kill me now," she said. While she was running towards the school building she ran until she ran into another girl. "Hey," said the girl. "You dropped your book." "Oh thank you. You don't know how much this book means to me" Yukohina replied. 
"I'm Yaz"
"I'm yukohina but you can call me yuko"

A/n: I'm sorry that it's short and it was taking too long I have midterms coming up and I'll try to upload more