chapter 4

"ugggh this day has been rather unsuccessful all I got was bad luck" Yukohina said during lunch time. And she was right nothing went her way. The only thing that went right is in Spanish class. "Hello there is anyone sitting a girl asked. "Umm no Yukohina said you can sit here". "Oh ok my name is Carlien and who are you"? "My name is Yukohina Hironata and this is my first day and it's not going so well." "Hey the first day is not the best day...." While the two girls was talking a certain white-haired ghost was looking at them from afar drooling at the sight of the perfect hope while not being seen but that didn't last long because Izuru had yanked him by the collar dragging him somewhere. "Brr" Yukohina said " sorry I didn't feel anything" Yazzy and carlien said."maybe I'm just hallucinating because of that ghost legend. But maybe, just maybe, it would be cool to meet with the Komaeda and Kamukura"
"Hey...Hey HEYY" As Yukohina snapped back to reality Thanks to carlien and Yazzy's screaming​, Yuko puts her lunch in her lunch bag and walks to biology class with this weird feeling that she was being stalked but shook the feeling as she was walking to her next class oblivious to the fact that two ghost was watching her every step,protecting her from despair.
Ghost's pov (your fav boys)

"Komaeda, I'm going to check on yukohina-san wait for me on the fifth floor elevator" Izuru said. "Nope, I'm going with you. I want to make sure that nothing happens to her". Alright, but stay hidden". Komeda and Izuru followed Yukohina to her class when she bumped into a girl with long blonde hair. "What tje the fucking hell newbie,running into me like that,do you know who I am"? Theat last name got to them like an uncomimg storm something that shouldn't be heard
"Im Yasuna Enoshima Daughter of Junko Enoshima".

A/n: im sorry that it is short and late its that mu family didn't want me on my phone on my birthday and I had zero inspirations due to school and family again im sorry (p.s. mu birthday was yesterday so yay me yay 16😏😏😒)