Bellamy Blake 〔1〕

You had been the one providing Octavia food whilst on the Arc. Once you had caught Bellamy stealing extra food for himself, you became curious and soon enough had found out about his secret.

Instead of turning the two Blakes in, you decided to put your mother's portion of food to good use since she was never around to begin with.

Since you had always looked out for his sister, Bellamy made it one of his priorities to keep you safe on the ground. That's why when you had been taken by grounders, he tore himself apart but he never stopped looking for you.

The grounders had released you after a weeks worth of torturing. They wanted you to run back to the delinquents to show them what the grounders were capable of.

You had been running for hours not once stopping, paranoid that the grounders were right behind you. Due to this, your knees were in pain and soon enough you were rolling down a steep hill.

Once reaching the bottom, it took you a minute to check that all your limbs were in tact, however before you were able to stand back up, the tip of a knife was pushing you back to the ground.

At first Bellamy couldn't recognise you due to the dried blood on your face but once he did, he immediately retracted his knife.

"Y/N? Oh my... What have they done to you?

╼╾

WHY ARE THERE NO HAPPY EARTH BELLAMY GIFS?!