Untitled Part 4

She obviously hates herself enough so why did you have to go and make it worse? Why did you have to go and become perfect best friends with her then vanish on her? She knows your there. She knows you are still alive. So why when she's obviously crying her eyes out over you, you dint bother to do anything? You can tell she's crying, you can tell she's worried and scared and just downright depressed but no, you do absolutely nothing to help the one you called sister. Shows how good of a friend you were to her, if you even so care about her now then why still have her around? What are you trying to prove? That your perfect in every damm way while she's sitting there rotting on the floor?! If any thing your the one on the floor now, your the one who should be in this not her! She didn't deserve this! All she wanted was to help you out! But you just shoved her away and left without a word! She misses you, she really does. She worries if your ok and is scared for what has happened. But you don't care now do you? You've never cared have you? Wow, shows how people who you love so greatly that you think they are like your family, can turn they're back in a instinct on you. She's been worrying all week over you, even while you where still "friends". Now she's worrying even more knowing if any thing happens it's HER fault, all HER'S, cuz SHE did something wrong, SHE messed up, SHE can't turn back time and fix this, and you, will never forgive HER now will you?