2

Zayn was coloring on the floor and Niall was watching him from the couch.

Zayn was making something for Niall Zayn happily held up the picture it was a beautiful flower "Daddy Ni do you like it?".

Niall sighs and nods "Yes baby boy it's beautiful" Zayn gasps hearing His Daddy sigh "Daddy Ni what's wrong?" he asked.

Niall sits up opening his arms "Daddy needs his Baby boy" Zayn drops his books into Niall's arms "Aww Daddy Ni".

Niall nuzzles his face into Zayn's neck "I love you Baby boy" Zayn giggles "I love you too daddy Ni" He smiles.

Niall grabs Zayn's butt and looks at Zayn "Baby boy what have I told you about dropping things on the floor?" Zayn finally realized what he did and gasps.

"Oh no Daddy I'm sorry daddy I promise never again" He pouts Niall smirks "No no baby boy you're a bad boy bad boys get punished".

Niall lifts up Zayn's overside shirt of course it was Niall's Niall puts his hands in Zayn's panties Rubbing what Zayn calls "His princess parts".

Zayn gasps and grabs Niall's shirt "Dadddddyyyy Niiii Stooopp" He whines whimpering Niall smirks as he continues to run faster Making Zayn moan.

"Baby boy I own you" Niall makes Zayn cum and he takes his hands out of his panties licking his fingers "I give the orders you follow them understood?" Niall says smirking.

Zayn's thighs were trembling "Yes Daddy Ni" Niall smiles kissing Zayn "Good boy" Niall pushes Zayn gently on the couch.

"Can daddy have a taste?" He whispers in Zayn's ear "Daddy Ni Lou will be home soon" He whines Niall groans "B-but you can" Zayn whispers.

Niall kisses on Zayn's thighs making Him blush and look away Niall looks up at him as he dose Zayn lifts up one knee taking off his panties.

"It's your daddy" Zayn says and Niall licks his lips.

To be continued....