3

Niall smiles at Zayn seeing him laying on the couch blushing. 

He grabs his boxers pulling them on and kisses Zayn's head which caused Zayn to frown.

"Where you going?" He asked and sits ups "no where" he smiles at Zayn usually he would always leave after.

Niall grabs his shoes and jacket "you are leaving" he whispers and sits up "for him?" Zayn asked looking at Niall.

"Yeah" he nods and looks at him and gives him a kiss "I'll be back baby I promise" he rubs his thigh.

Zayn sighs and looks down "alright" he kisses Niall back and hugs him.

Niall quickly left the house getting into his car rushing to Louis's house he gets out of the car and knocks on the door.

Louis answered with a pout "where have you been?" He asked annoyed "I was busy with Zayn alright?" Niall says coming inside.

"Mhm" Louis says and rolls his eyes "well I'm more important" Louis sasses "ok I get it your pregnant you need lots of attention" Niall sighs.

" and I get that But so dose Liam,Harry and Zayn" Niall responded Louis puts Niall's hand on his stomach letting him feel.

"our baby needs you" he says Niall kisses Louis "I know" he sits down on the couch and Louis sits on his lap "so I don't want you talking to them" he says.

Niall looked at Louis confused "um ok" he mutters "good I'll be upstairs" he says going upstairs into his room.

"Should I stop seeing them?"