4

Zayn sighs laying in bed it had been 2 weeks and Niall didn't come home. One time he came just to grab his jacket and he didn't come back.

But for Liam it was whole different story Liam was barely visited by Niall at all every time he did come over it was only for Louis.

And Harry didn't get any visits just texts and phone calls.

Zayn smiled when hearing his phone ring "Hello" he answered.

"Hey baby are you ok?" Zayn smiled when hearing Niall's voice "yes I'm fine now" he sits up.

"I have something to tell you" Niall said Zayn bites his lip "yes?".

"I can't see you anymore" Niall sighed into the phone Zayn whimpers "what but".

"I know baby but I can't I'm just too busy with Louis" Niall said and Zayn bites his lip "it's always been about Louis if you wanted to be with him you could have just told me" Zayn cried.

"I do wanna be with you Zayn I love you" Niall said "oh but Louis is more important that you don't wanna see me Harry and Liam!" Zayn yelled.

"I do it's just" Niall said "Just what!" Zayn yelled and wiped his tears "leave me alone don't ever text me or call me" Zayn whimpered hanging up.

The next day Niall was laid on Louis's bed tears streaming down his face. Louis sighs and gets on top of Niall "baby don't cry".

Niall whimpers and wipes his eyes "I want Zayn" he pouts. Louis smiled "I'll call him stay right here" Louis gets up struggling to get off the bed.

He went over to his phone and called Zayn who said he'd be over in 2 minutes. "Ok Ni" Louis walked back over to Niall "he's coming".

"And Liam and Harry?" Niall asked Louis sighed "I just walked all the way to the phone Ni" he pouts.

"Please can't you see I'm dying" cried Niall whimpering "ok ok I'll call them too".

"No need I brought them myself" Zayn said looking at Louis and Niall. Niall jumped up pulling Zayn close and kisses him "my baby".

Zayn kisses him back and hugs him "Where's Harry and Liam" Niall said looking around the room.

"They are downstairs" Zayn said and before he knew it Niall was rushing down the stairs.

"Where's my baby's" he picks up Harry who was talking to Louis's mom "ahh Niall" Harry squirms.

"My little cupcake I missed you so much baby" Niall squeezes Harry and he blushed "ok ok Niall
You can stop" he giggles.

"Sorry" Niall lets go of Harry and kisses him. He looked over to see Liam standing by the door looking at his shoes.

Niall grabs Liam's hand and kisses him "my princess" he smiled Liam giggled as Niall started to tickle him "no daddy stop".

My best friend is so crazy