5

💕Louis's outfit ^💕

Niall smiled walking in the park with Louis holding his hand. Niall kisses Louis's cheek and he giggles "Ni look at the cute kids" he smiled watching them play on the playground.

Niall smiles and puts his hand on Louis's stomach "I can't wait for our baby to get here" he kisses Louis's stomach and he smiled "same".

Louis fixed his skirt and Niall held his hand as they kept waking "did you call the boys today?" Louis asked Niall nods.

"I'm gonna go on a date with Liam tonight Zayn and Harry are gonna stay with you" Niall said Louis smiled and kisses Niall "ok" he said and lays his head on Niall's shoulder.

Niall looked over at the ice cream stand "want one?" He asked Louis nods. "Wait here baby" he said and went over to the ice cream stand.

Louis smiled and watched him he turned around watching the kids. Louis noticed a man that had grabbed two kids arms leading them into the woods.

Niall walked over "babe?" He said and then looked to the direction Louis was looking in. Niall hand Louis the ice creams "I'll be right back don't move" he said.

"But where are you going" Louis asked fear in his eyes "to help" Niall kisses him "be careful" Louis said kissing back.

Niall rushed after the man and Louis stays put he wanted to call the police but he was stuck holding the ice creams.

"Fuck it I taste like ice cream he can eat me later" Louis mumbled and throws away the ice cream calling the police.

⚡️Two Hours Later⚡️
The police found the children but not Niall or the man. "Are you sure you didn't see him" Louis asked the police officer.

"Yes we're sue sir" the officer said Louis whimpers "how about I drive you home we'll find him" he said and Louis nods and let the police officer drive him home.

To be continued...