6

Louis sighs sitting on the bed rubbing his baby bump "Louis calm down he's probably with Zayn or something" Harry shrugged.

"Yeah Zayn said he couldn't make it because he was busy making babies" Liam says then cringed "ew".

"But wait what" Louis looked at Liam "what?" Liam said "what did Zayn say?" Louis asked "that he couldn't make it because he was making babies".

Louis gets off the bed grabbing his jacket and shoes. Harry stands up and grabs his shoes "Louis where are you going?" He asked.

"Zayn's" he whispers rushing downstairs Liam follows one shoe off and the other on "slow down gosh" Harry whines.

Liam bumps into Harry's back and falls backwards on his back. Harry turned around to look at Liam "Li stop slacking come on".

Liam glared at Harry "come on you two" Louis rolled his eyes and helped Liam up and Liam smiled giving him a hug.

"Come on" Harry says waiting by the door "ok ok" Louis walks out the house Liam and Harry following him.

"We are gonna walk" Harry pouts seeing Louis walking to Zayn's house "he lives only 2 minutes away" sighed Liam.

Harry pouts and looks at Liam "fine" he picks up Harry and carries him to Zayn's house.

Louis knocks on the door pretty loud "Zayn open up" he yelled Zayn groaned and opened the door "what do you guys want".

"Is Niall here?" Asked Louis "yes wh-" Louis cut Zayn off my pushing him out the way and running upstairs.

He looked Niall who was sleeping on Zayn's bed his head was bleeding a bit Louis sits down beside him "baby" he whispers and rubs his arm.

Niall stirs a bit "Louis" he pouts and opens his eyes and pulled Louis on top of him.

"I missed you so damn much you scared me
Why didn't you tell me where you were" Louis yelled smacking Niall.

"Ow! My phone died and you know when I see the
Police I run" Yelled Niall "well that's your fault"Louis yelled smacking him again.