Gajeel

This takes place around the time Phantom Lord had destoyed Fairy Tail Guild. Gajeel, Lucy, Gray, Panther Lily, and Erza had come backed from the mission.

I rolled my eyes, a smirk in my face , as I watch my new partner Lucy complain. Lily was sitting in her shoulder , and Erza and Gray were walking behind us.

"It was supposed to be a solo mission. " Lucy told us , now hugging my cat. "Even so, we're a team now. 'Erza said, as I started noticing the people whispering around us . They seem to be looking at us. I narrowed my eyes trying to hear what they were saying. "Whats going on ?" Lucy asked, also noticing the stares and whispering. "I don't know.... " I replied as we got closer to the guild.

I heard Lucy gasp as the guild came to view. I felt anger spread all over my body as I saw my home destoyed.

There were holes with chains lingering around them, and the smell of something burning quickly filled my nostrils. There was this smell still lingering. It was still in the air but it was starting to fade, as the attack was at night. It was this spicy cinnamon smell with the smell of burning wood.

I let out a growl. "Who would to this..." I heard Erza say, as I felt Lucy fingers wrap around my arm. I was shaking of anger and Lucy knew that.

" Phantom Lord"

We all turn to see Mira, a sad look on her face. "They did this at night after everyone had left. So no one was injured " She said. I let out a sigh of relief, but I was still angry .

Time skip

Mira guide us towards the basement of the guild. Where we are now staying. The air felt tense the moment we step in. At the back was Master Makorov,  drunk as ever. We walked to him. 

" Master! " Lucy said,  getting the old man attention. 

"Oh it seems that your back,  how was your mission" Master ask avoiding the question in mind. "That doesn't matter! Phamton destroyed the guild hall!" I exclaimed. Masted just took another sip.

"Yes it seems so. But we can't do anything about it . The Magic Council banned war between guilds. We can just rebuild also. Lets just be lucky that no one was in the guild at the time of the attack." Master said , as he suddenly gave Lucy a slap in the butt. I growl at him suddenly feeling possesive over her. Master raise an eyebrow but let it passed. Lucy notice this but shrugged it off.

"Now it's better if we all stay in groups. Be careful my children. "Master said,  a serious look on his face.

I sigh and mumble a disagreement. Erza suddenly pushed us at her bust, and reminded us the times we had taken baths together. Making Grays and I face go sour. Lucy laughed seeing my sour face , yelling at the kind of friendship we had.

Time skip.

I layed in Lucy's couch, eating some of the iron thay she leaves me.

Erza was taking a shower, and Gray was raiding the fridge. Lucy hasn't come home yet and I knew that she was gonna getmad when she notice us here.

Soon the door open and Lucy walked in before screaming. I rolled my eyes, rubbing my sensitive ears. "Stop yelling sensitive ears remember" I growled out. "Sorry Gajeel" she said, and sat in my stomach. "Why are you doing here?" She asked, as I took another bite of the iron. "Old man said to be in groups."

"So you came to my apartment? "

"Yeah, we partners now, Luce. We gotta stay together" I said, giving her a soft smile. Wait a soft smile! Oh Mavis, this girl is making me soft. I thought,  as Erza came out the shower and Gray away from raiding the fridge.

Time skip

We heard rukus from the park,  as we heade towards the guild hall. Curious, all four of us walked towards it.

There were a large crowd. I sniffed the air. I could smell Levy, Jet and Droy with the same smell of spicy cinnamon. As we got closer we saw something horrofing.

There in the tree, were Levy , Jet and Droy . Chained to the tree. Levys stomach was expose,  but only to be stain with Phantom Lords emblem.

I felt the same anger spread through my body, my mind only set with taking revenge.

We turn as the master walked towards us. An angry look on his face. "I can take trashing our guild hall. But I won't allow them to hurt my children! " I could see the magic surronding.

"If war is what they want, war is what they will get." Makorov yelled. I smirked. This is revenge.  Phantom Lord!