Gajeel

I watched as my bestfriend dryed her tears. My heart hurt a bit seeing her tears but he didn't know why. It bothered him in the wrong way.

" So your a runaway? Why didn't you tell us" Gray asked. "I didn't want to keep it a secret but how to you bring up your a runaway in a normal conversation. How exactly is that normal" Lucy responded, sniffing. I just watched her. Not knowing what to do in away . It hurt me, seeing her so stressed out. Thinking that she's the cause of all of this . "You have done nothing wrong, is just your dad. " I said, kneeling down beside her, grabbing her hand. She looked shocked at my words and blushed looking at our hands. I blush a bit and let go. I rubbed the back of my head and looked away. In the baxkground i could hear Gray and Elfman snickeing at our interraction. i looked back and glared at them. Both men fliching and looking away. I turn and open my mouth to speak but we heard loud stomping like noises. The ground vibrated in each sound and all Fairy Tail ran out the basement of the destoyrd guildhall to see the most weirdest thing. Phantom Lord guild hall was walking towards us through the sea. Our eyes were wide seeing the large robotic thing suddenly stop. Soon we heard the familiar voice of Phantom Lord guild master, Jose, through the intercom.

"Gives us Lucy Heartfilia, and no one else will be hurt"

Rage build inside me at his staement. How dare he, come to our town and demand for one of our guild memebers. Lucy dad isnt going to control her anymore. Master Jose wasnt going to take her, he was to go through all of Fairy Tail and my dead body to get to Lucy. I wasnt going to let anyone take my bestfriend. Lucy was staying here... with me! I thought and felt my whole body fill with magic energy. Everyone stared to protest, saying that they'll never let Lucy go with them. I was so angry, i saw red but that stop when i smelled tears. And sobbing. My eyes were filled with shocke as i turn and saw Lucy cry, sobbing in her hand. She was crying, my body tremble. She was crying. She is CRYING! I turn and growled. Seeing red once more. 

"You leave me with choice, it seems we have to use brude force. Commence the Jupitor Connon." My eyes widen, as the giant robot pointed a large cannon to use. How were we going to stop that. I saw a flash of pink as Erza ran to infront of use. Wearining only a towel. What was she doing, dont tell me.... she is going to try and stop the blast. "Erza!" Mira yelled, "What are you doing!" Erza equipped her aramendi armor. "Im protecting the guild hall" She yelled. I ran forward but Gray stop me. The cannon fired. Erza was ready  for the blast. "ERZA!" I screamed. "Its useless, we just have to have faith in her her" The blast hit Erza Shild. My eyes widen as i saw her shild stop the blast, pushing back. The pressrue of the hit making her groan. She had stop the hit, saving us. Erza hit the ground, her armor almost fullied destroyed, as she panted. " She actually stop it"

" As always, Erza is the manliest one here" " Yeah, but look" Cana said, as i ran to Erza. She was hurt. "Now, will you gives us Lucy Heartfilia?" Jose asked again. I growled, rage all over me. "Never! We will die before we sell out one of our friends" Erza yelled, "Lucy isnt going with you!" I screamed. " Well, then we will have to wipe you off and then take her" The canon was starting to recharge. They were going to hit us again.Erza wasnt in no state to take another hit. We werent going to stop this one unless we did something. So i said what i thought first. I was going to stop it before it hit us. I turn and looked at Lucy, she still had tears running down her face, she was thinking that we should let them take her. I wasnt going to allow that. Lucy was staying. I cant imagen as a princess staying in her mansion waiting to the day her dad marries her off. The thought anger me. Lucy was staying, and Phantom lord was going to get their ass kicked. By Fairy Tail!