Natsu

I felt so tired,my body felt weakened. My heart hurt and my head pounded. I turn when I felt Juvias hand." Is Natsu-nii okay?" She asked and I just smiled at her. " Yeah, I'm fine Juvia, go back to whatever you were doing. We will be to Mongolia soon. " I said and got up to eat some of my element. "Juvia will go now, Juvia hopes you feel better Nii-chan" I hummed in response and nodded. My back at her now. I grab some fire and eat, the flavor spreading and my belly getting full in every bite. But my thoughts came right back to Levi. The fairy girl that got my attention. Well her scent most of all.

I hold on the near by as the guild came to a stop. I sigh and nodded at the rest so they can get into their spots. Even though we are stronger than them, and they wont really try to get in, we still have to be worry and cautious with this fairies.

Soon we were ready to shoot the Canon this idiot's went against Master Jose so now there paying the price. 1.....2......3

I signal the crew to send the shot. I felt the magic energy raise and soon be shot.

What about Levy! What if she in there and we kill her!

Why the fuck you care about a stupid fairy

I growled at that stupid dragon inside of me.

Because as much you want to denie it, you feel something for her and I need that connect you dont want so....

Shut up and go fuck off. I don't need your damn whining about some fairy I beat the shit out of.

He sighed and quiet down. For once he left me in my thoughts, thinking about the small conversation we had. My stomach clench with painfull guilt I had done. But I shook out of that and saw as Scarlet stop the shot. I grinned impressed, how I would have loved fightning her. My chain snake untangled and left somewhere. I'll check in them later, now let's just watch this fairies struggle with our power.