Natsu

I smirked , finishing the job. The fairies will love how their new and improve guild hall look like.

My chains wrapped them selves around my arms,  as I left a few of them in the newly made holes. It was going to be fun seeing those fairy scum face. I smirked and went back to my place. I washed up and layed back in my bed. I fell asleep with a large smirk on my face.

Time skip

I was checking out the town. I could hear the whispers as the shadow of Fairy Tail improve guild hall shadowed the town.

It seems my chain's had formed back to their original formed and left to be lingering around the holes of the building. I laughed quietly seeing the schocked and hurt faces of the fairy scum.

To think that Master Jose was threaten by this punny fairies.

I grabbed the chain in my arms and put them in my bag. I was ready to go when a smelled this irony smell. Like rusty iron with a hint of strawberry and vanilla. The last part was part of the iron smell but somewhat like that.

I turn and followed the smell towards a group. A group of fairy scum.

I narrowed my eyes and backed away. I could feel that he was also a dragon slayer he smelled like one.

So this is the great Iron Dragon Slayer,  Gajeel Redfox. I thought, smirking. I looked at the blonde girl, and back. I'm going to love torturing you fairies now. I said,  a evil grin appering in my face.

I waited enough time, it was dark now and people weren't out. I was partoling for fairies. I wanted to send them a good bye gift before I go back to the guild.

I smirk when I found a group of three. Two guys and shrimp girl. With short wavy blue hair and this golden eyes. I sniffed the air,  finding her scent sweet. I froze. I couldn't seem to move. I felt like all the enegry in my body left me.

"Come on Levy,! " Levy .... What a beautiful name,  I thought feeling soft inside.

Wait what am I thinking! This is fairy scum! I shouldn't give a single f--k about how sweet she smells or how great her name is.

Or how she would look underneath my arm.... Why am I feeling this way.

"Its fine , Droy , Jet" I blinked hearing her voice. I watch as she smiled at them. I felt anger come over me soon I was seeing red.

I grinned as I placed my chains around theirs wrist and let them hang from the tree. I grabbed some paint that I bought , and marked the emblem of Phantom Lord in Levys soft stomach. I wiped that paint away and looked at my master piece.

I laughed,  but I felt this guilty feeling. As I looked at my work. She was covered with my smell so that dragon slayer knows who did this.

I shook the feeling and turn to leave. I took a few more steps before I turn back and looked at the female fairy. I stared at her,  my mind memorizing her beaten up feature. I growled at my self. My dragon was angry, but I didn't know why it was angry at me. I turned and left. I dont need to worry about some fairy.

Not even if it's hurting me inside.

Dāñm you Igneel,  why did leave before teaching about this feelings.