Levy

I felt pain all over, my head hurt my arms hurt, my legs hurt, my whole body just hurt. I groaned and turn around. My eyes open as I felt something cool touch my toes. I slowly and cautous look at my blanket covered feet and watch as something went up my leg to my hip and soon to my waist where the blanket ended. I blinked as I softly uncovered my waist to see a chain. I gasp as I remembered that chain. The one he had grabbed around my leg to keep me in the tree. My body reacted like nothing but my mind was going crazy. Soon it moved again, to my torso and to my neck. Where it snuggled in and the chain let out a purr. WTF! Chains arent supposed to purr, or move on its own.

I kept thinking ways that it could move them I remembered a mage in one of the books I was reading.

A man who was able to control any object and turn it into some kind of animal like creature. So that it acts that way. So the man had that abilite to turn chains into kitten? Or snakes? Either way it was creepy. But I watch as it rubbed my cheek. It made a sound again, and fell to my lap. I touched it lighly and it grabbed itself around my hand. I blinked and smiled. "Well you aren't so bad. But shouldnt you be with your master. Why you here?" I said and it went back to rubbing my cheek. I sighed and lean back. I hissed as I remembered my injuries. "I wonder why you left this here. To troument me even after you aren't here. To keep me in my toes. To fear just the meantion of your name. Yet....." Yet I can't stop thinking if his your eyes looked at me. Those onxy eyes that haunt me. That held some sort of unknown emotion in them. I groaned and close my eyes. Hoping that I dont dream of the beautiful man that haunts me.