Gajeel

I smashed into the Guild Hall, mad out of my mind. I quickly notice the cinnamom and spice. I growled and looked for the source of the smell.

I quickly notice a pink haired male in the roof. Watching as his guildmates fought and he did nothing but smirk. I growl at him as he notice me. The Dragon slayer smirked at me before giving me a wave. I glared at him as I ran towards him. But I was suddenly restrained. I looked at my body to see the exact chains that destroyed the guild surrounding my body. I could hear him chuckling to himself. Laughing at his amusement. I looked at him as I brought my chained wrist to my mouth and bit on it. Eating the iron. I felt accomplished as his smirked was wiped away from his mouth and now had a angry look on his face.

I eat and eat watching him growl in every bite. But as I did that I didn't notice on it his guildmates coming towards me before I received a punch from them. The Dragon slayer laughed and tighen the chain. Grabbing it self around my neck. Tightly. "Poor fairy," He said as he step down. " It seems you don't know your place. Such weak fairy. " He said, trailing his fingers on my face. I hissed as he placed pressure on them. I soon could smell my blood rolling down my cheek. "I belive you aren't the one i want to fight. So tell me Fairy. Where is Scarlett?" I growled at him, hissing as he moved away and looked around. I froze as he chuckle and walked away. Away towards Erza. "No Er-" The chains covered my mouth as I tried to earn her. But before he could get closer, the master drop from the 2nd from. His skin green and sweaty as he panted. "Master!" I think I heard Bisca yell, running towards him. My eyes were wide, first te seeing the old man so weak and defenseless.

My eyes narrowed as I bit into the chains. Gainning power. I moved and struggle. I turn to look at the pink haired dragon. Who watched in great amusement in my guildmates despair. I growled at that, he turn to look and was shocked seeing me with green aura around me. With that he has finally lossend the chains and I was able to free myself. I growl at him, moving closer. He just smirked, as fire surrounded his arm. "Want to taste true power, little fairy? Okay then I'm going make sure you fear my name!" He said, with a crazed smiled. I growled forming my arm into a metal rod. "Come at me, little fairy" he hissed out, moving closer. I glared at him and took another step. I pull my fist and was ready to punch him before I heard Erza yell. "Retreat!" I looked at her , eyes wide and confused. Before I remember the old man was injured and hurt. I looked at him as his fire left his arm and his chain wrapped themself around his arms. "Natsu, come child!" Natsu smirked at me one more time before going to stand next to Master Jose. I turn to walked before a familiar person was now laying infront of them.

Lucy.

They had Lucy.

I roar at them as they dissapered. Leaving with Lucy. I felt this weird sensation in my stomach, my heart felt heavy just thinking that they had Lucy. My bestfriend. I growl as I grab a random person shoulder. He froze and tensed in my control.

" Where to you have Lucy!" I screamed at him making him flinch and shiver. " Who?" He asked, shakenly. "I said, Where. Is. Lucy!" He clinched once again, trying to move from my grasp. "I don't know! I really dont!" "Your lieing to me-""I'm not I don't know anything about a Lucy!" I made him look at me. My red eyes staring at his. He looked so scared, but at that moment I didn't give a single shit. "Where the fuck is Lucy! Don't make me say it again!" " I don't know! Maybe she's at our headquarter or something!" He finally gave me an answer. " Take me there! Now!" I growl at him as I made him move.

I could smell her, her vanilla and strawberry scent. But it was so faint, it made me angry. And I took it out on the phantom lord member who flinch and begged me to let him go. Which I didn't to unroll he finally got there. It was stronger now. Much stronger. I looked at him before knocking him out, he fell to the ground with a rough toud. But I didn't care. I just cared to getting my best friend back. And lift this damn feeling from my heart. I walked where her smell was the strongest. Which was in a high tower. My eyes went wide as I saw her fall from the peak of the tower. I ran as she yelled.

"GAJEEL!"

"LUCY!"

I grabbed her as she came closer to the ground. Her melons in my face as we crashed in the brick wall. I had an annoyed look on my face but I didn't complain about having them in my face. But that quickly left my mind as I saw her teary face. I quickly started to get worried not knowing what to do. I then notice that PanterLily that followed me and was now trying to calm her down. " What's wrong, Luce" I asked, as she suddenly jumped to hug me. " I don't wanna leave!" She yelled, hugging me tighly, tears in her face." Why would want to leave! You don't have to." I said, hugging her back. She still cries as I buried my face in her back and rubbed her back. Trying to keep her from crying anymore. "Here , I'll give you a piggyback ride to go back to the guild. Okay. Just please stop crying." I told her , breaking the hug and turning around so she can jump in my back. Lucy let go of Lily and jumped in my back. Snuggling in my neck. I smiled softly and turn to the high tower . I let out a growl and started walking back to the guild. Making sure not to drop her.