Natsu

I had gotten back to the guild in a late hour. I really didn't stay to see the fairy reaction when I had this heavy feeling in my heart. My whole body felt so heavy at the thought of what I did to Levy.

Oh Levy.

I wonder how she is. I mean I really beat her and her friends up pretty bad. Considering that I really didn't want to. It hurt enough that I was thinking of it. Damn it I don't want this feelings. This stupid fairy! Making me have feeling that I didn't know I had. After all, I wasn't raise well after Igneel left. That geezer leaving me alone in this stupid world.

I sigh to myself and started to eat my fire. My chains acting like weird snakes and wrapping themselves all around my neck and arms.

"Damn Natsu did some good job. But we can't just let him have all the fun. Lets go beat up some fairy's!"

I rolled my eyes at them, I didn't care much of what they thought after all what the point. I had just finished my fire when I smelled it.

Rust.

My face had formed a crazed smirked. "His here. The iron dragon " I whispered and jump into the roof. I watch in amazement as the wall was destroyed, there in all his angry glory was dear Gajeel Redfox. I watch as he reconized my smell, I could hear his growl as he finally noticed me. I smirked and saved at him. He took a step forward, before I sent my chains to restrian him. He growl at me, but I just smirked watching as he struggle. But my smirk was wiped away from my face as he took his chained wrist and brought it closer towards his mouth. My eyes widen as he bit my chains and eat them. My babies! How dare he! I flared at him angry. His eyes were laughing at me, enjoying my suffermemt in each bite. Before of course one of my useless guildmates took this chance to punch the son of bitch. I laughed as he was taken in surprised. I took this chance to comand my chains to wrapped themselves around his neck, in a very tight grip. Trust me seeing him like this was an amazing sight. I was going to make his suffer.

I jumped down, and walked towards him. "Poor fairy" I told him. Now standing in front of him. "It seems you don't know your place, such weak fairy " I told him, as I traced my finger in his face. I smirked at him as I placed pressure, enough that it broke his skin and his blood rolled down his cheek. Some staining my fingers. " But you aren't that one I want to fight. So tell me, Fairy. Where Is Scarlett?" I asked him. But he was flared at me, growling and struggling once in a while. I narrowed my eyes , annoyed at his behavior. I then turn to look around. My mood lighten up when I finally got a glimpse of her. She was fighting three of my guildmates. "Er-" I covered his mouth and walked closer to her. I could feel her power from here. I took a step forward when a small thing fell down. I looked up to see Master Jose and Aria. Aria once again had tears down his cheeks again. I scoffed at his tears, his always crying. I rolled my eyes when I suddenly felt this strong magical power behind me. I turn and was startled to see a green magical aura around this boy. In this moment he knew that I had lossend the hold in my chains and he had gotten lose from them. I stared at him kinda amaze that he could to that. I just smirked and let fire consume my arm. I smiled at him a bit crazed. "Want to taste true power, little fairy? Okay then I'm going make sure you fear my name!" I yelled at him. I could see he was mad. "Come at me, little fairy" I told him, as he changed his arm into a metal rod and growled at me. This boy loves to growl doesn't he. He was now in a punching stance and he was going for the hit of it weren't for the fact that little Scarlett yelled to retreat. I turn to look at her, she was in a very weakens state. After all, they just lost their master, Aria magic is amazing. But the guy is so creepy and weird. I mean I'm all of that but he just went overboard.

"Natsu, child come here" Master Jose order me. I glared at him Before going to his side. I watch as Gajeel looked like he was debeting with himself before turning to leave.

Of course Before he left he turn, he turn to look at the fact that he has his little friend. The blonde chick that was with him the first time I saw him. I smirked as we dissipated from his point of eye sight. His angry face was so enjoyable.

Poor him.

Nah, I'm Natsu Dragoneel. I feel no empathy towards fairy trash. To no one.

But at that thought my mind betrayed me and made me think about that girl again. Levy. I bit my bottom lip as I hovered over where my heart is. What is this damn feeling she making me have. I have to emphaty yet she's making me feel weird. She's making my heart feel heavy. I growled making Juvia jump as she was sitting beside me. She just touch my forehead and let me have some of her coolness. "Juvia is sorry about you, Natsu-san" " Is nothing , just sorry about your self kid. Everything is fine" I told her and moved away from Everything.