Chapter 1: criminal L

New: Breaking news today folks, again the criminal L has robbed the city's bank and taken 30,000 dollars. The police are doing everything they can to stop this men...

"Man! This guy is a badass I wouldn't mess with him." Eren turns off the tv and grabs his coat ready to leave home. "Oh it's good weather today." He says smiling locking the door.

"EREN!!!" Eren flinches surprised hearing his name screamed and turns around seeing Jean.
"Oh Jean hey I'm coming."

He quickly runs to him and they both smiling at each other."Ya heard L robbed the bank, like WOW!" Jean says excitedly as they both walk down the street.
"Um I think that shouldn't be a good thing Jean heh." Eren says.
"Well yah of course but it's just He's never been caught once it's just cool!"
Eren chuckles softly. "I guess it is a little cool."
"We're here." They arrive at a restaurant called "big B's Breakfast."

"Love the food here it's the best breakfast." Jean and Eren sit at a table near a window."anyways Eren I wanted to talk to you about um...are relationship." Eren looks at Jean tilting his head slightly."about ?"

"Well I want to take the next step and kiss you." He says almost making Eren spill his hot coco. "O-oh a We shouldn't talk about this, in a place like that people may hear you." Eren says looking around nervously.

"That's why I'm whispering Eren so think about it okay we been dating for a month now right I want to kiss!" Jean grabs his fork and starts to munch on his waffles.
"Ah lord...Jean pls give me time okay." He nods and continues to eat his food, Eren knows it foolish to get scared over a kiss but he can't help it that It's his first time dating a guy.

-TIME GOES BY Eren and Jean went to the jewelry store-

"Hey look at that watch! It's great." Jean and Eren look around the watch area.

"Hello sir may I help you with something?" A worker from the store walks up to them with a smile.

"Oh yes! Do you perhaps have a Watch that's gold and won't break easily?." Jeans says as the worker responds with a yes and walks Jean to the back of the store and shows him a gold watch.

"ILL TAKE IT!"

"Hey Jean isn't it alittle to much money for a watch like that ?." Eren says with concern. "Nah I got enough money so don't worry about it."
"Oh okay."

After Jean buys a watch he also bought an red ruby ear ring. "Hey Eren here it's for you."

Eren looking at him surprised taking the earring."oh my Jean are you sure this for me ?." Eren looks at him and looks back at the earring. "Of course it's for you."

Eren removes his old earning from his left ear and puts on the red ruby earring. "Thank you...Jean."

"No problem" Jean walks Eren back
home. As they get home Eren and Jean sit on the couch both eating popcorn while watching a scary movie.

-time passes-

"Time for me to go it's getting pretty late." Jean stands putting on his sweater and shoes."oh okay." Eren walks him the the door as they hug and Jean leaves.

"Ah man...Jean always get me things and I don't get him anything...it's already 10:00pm hm maybe the jewelry store is still open?!?"
Eren grabs his wallet and keys running out the door and into his car. "Oh please let it be open."

He drives through the streets noticing that every store has there lights off but then sees the jewelry store with the light on."yes!"

He parks and gets out Running inside. "Um excuse me ?" Eren says looking around but sees no body. "That's strange." He walks around the store until he stops and hears voices coming from behind a door."hmmm?"
He slowly walks to the door and sees a little crack and decides to peek in.

"Where is it!" A man wearing all black say with a deep loud voice to a man tied up to a chair shaking in fear. "I! D-don't k-know please s-pare me ." The. Man says In a low shivering voice.
"Fuck where the fuck is it. Well then if you won't tell me I guess I'm done with you piece of trash." He grabs a needle from his pocket and injects it into the man's neck.
"You won't remember a thing." He says smirking.

Eren Back away from the door stumbling to the ground in shock and frightened from what he seen. He quickly grabs his phone dialing 911. "I wouldn't do that kid." Eren looks up seeing the man pointing a gun at his face. "Or I'll get mad." The man says looking down at him."shit head." Eren then faints.