Mission complete

Third point of view:

"Why are you so damn stubborn!" The handsome cop said angrily at Armin who was across from him panting softly  holding ontop his ripped shirt and standing next to the table between them.
"Bastard you make me sick!" Armin screamed.

"Yeah well your worse in women clothing you fag."
"Your the one who trying to touch me jack ass!" Armin ran to the door and banged for someone to open it but then was pushed down to the floor the cop biting his neck. "Ah ow ! S-stop!"

"No way." He smashed his lips against Armin's dominating his mouth while Armin moaned and kicked the cop in the ball. "Fuck!" He groaned in pain making a fist and swinging at Armin but missed since he dodged and grabbed the cops cuffs. Cuffing the cops left hand and the other to the table.

Armin stood up and backed away with fears in his eyes. "I-I did it! Y-your stuck there now." He said whispering feeling relieved. "You fucker just wait till I get out of these and I'll fuck you up!" The cop yelled pulling the cuffs. Armin banged on the door while screaming for help. "Someone please! help!"

"Scream all you want no one will come." The cop smirked laughing at Armin seeing him beg for someone to open up. "ARMIN?!" A voice from outside the room screamed back. "Eren!!! I'm here in the room! please help!"

"what the fuck it can't be." The cop glared at the blonde boy who was smiling and the door was opening revealing Eren giving him a big tight hug. "What happened to you. why are you half naked ?" "He did it Eren!" Armin replayed sniffling pointing at the cuffed cop. "YOU!" Eren walked up to him with anger in his eyes making a fist and punched him then walked out with Armin using his sweater to cover up.

"Oh it's you Mr. L" Armin said seeing him sitting on a chair with bruises on his left Arm and one on his chin. "Tch...if it isn't blonde did you lose your virginity yet?" He said in a teasingly tone touching his painful Arm. "...Eren he's mean."

Armin whimpered hugging his arm and walks beside Eren and Levi as they meet up with Hange you was waiting for them by the entrance smirking evilly. "Heyyy!!! Nice job you got L back and heyyy Armin too hehe."

"Hey four eyes where is Petra and Erwin ?" Levi said glaring a bit. "At the car waiting so lets go home~...well I mean Eren's place for now." Eren signed. They all got on the car driving away from the prison.

((IF YOU LIKE THE STORY THANK YOU FOR READING IT GUYS I APPRECIATE IT A lot.))