Chapter 5: hey does getting fucked hurt ?

First point of view:

"Oi..Oi...OOII" I slowly start to open my eyes hearing someone calling for me. "m-m..Arm..in?" I open my eyes and suddenly they widen seeing L!! "...AHH!" I jump back hitting Armins back making him wake up. "mmm Eren why the ruckus in the moring?" He rubs his eyes then looks at me then spots L beside me. "...oh your friend?" "Um no he's um that guy I told you about yesterday if you remeber"

He tilts his head making his hair almost cover his eyes, aw cute. "L?" "yes him" I say back.
"Oh...OHHH its him?!? Call cops!!!" he starts freaking out.
"shut the fuck up!" Me and Armin jump to eachother hugging hearing L voice loudly.
"Call cops and I'll Kill you right here blonde got that." Armin nods quickly holding onto my arm in fear.
"now then you what was your name again?.. well what ever not like I care." "You jerk I'm Eren!" I say madly in rage, the nerve of this guy.
"Anyways is this blonde you boyfriend? what a wimp."
"Hey dont say tha-"
"whos the top?"
"listen to m-"
"Does you ass hurt like hell? how can something big fit in you as-"
"L! YOU JERK STOP INTERRUPTING ME!!" L sit beside the window making a hand signal to continue.
"Thank you! what I was saying earlier was that Armin is my best friend and don't ask me embarassing questions like those you asshole."
Armin then taps my shoulder whispering into my ear: "
H-hey he's a criminal so be careful what if he gets mad and hurts you Eren."
I pat his head with a smile saying its alright.

"Well I was just curious to know that all." L says.

I sit on the edge of the bed. "what did you come here and how did you even know I lived here?" I look at him with a glare.He smirks, "I have my sources and I came here for the earring of course stupid." Uh should have known he would of said that, well I wont give it to him,
"Just go away I wont hand it over." "Yeah I know so lets go I have a mission and would need you help." I look at Armin as I sigh."can you wait here for me ? I have to go okay."
He nods as I give him a tight hug. "lets go then" Levi walks toward me making me alittle nervous.
"hey what are you do-" all of a sudden I feel a slight pain in my neck and start falling asleep.
"Hey you Armin or whatever don't let anyone find out about me alright or ill come and find you."
"u-um okay but what did you just do to him."
"nothing just made him unconscious for a bit."

"oh and I want to say please dont hurt or let anything bad happen to Eren I beg of you."
"Don't worry I won't"
----------------------------------------------
Third point of view:

Hange grabs a feather and starts to tickle Eren's nose to wake him up. "EREN WAKE YO ASS UP!" As she continues to tickle his nose until she notices his eyes twitching and slowly start to open up.
"n-nm... what happened?" he says in a low and confused voice while looking around seeing a different place then before. He then sees his clothes that he was wearing before are gone and now hes wearing an all black suit.
"Dummy were in a hide out so get your butt up and levi is upstairs waiting for you so hurry up or else he'll get mad." He had many questions to ask but Hange kept telling him to go upstairs and so he did. Once he opened the door he saw L by the window smoking a cigar.
"Your late." L says in a mad voice.
"i'm sorry.." Eren responeds back and walks towards him.
"Here," L turns around tossing Eren a MP5 mechine gun.
"H-huh!?" Eren catches it making his eyes widen shocked.