chapter14: BOOOM 🔪💀

"What the fuck are you doing four eyes?." Levi says in a annoyed tone.

"What does it look like I'm doing Shrimpy? We're leaving Cops are coming here Duh!!" She laughed making Levi walk up to her and stop on her foot.

"Fucking call me shrimpy again and I'll kill you." He gave her a cold glare, making hange hop back giggling in a nervously way. "H-hehe okay."

"But anyways how did the cops locate us here?"

"U-um Levi t-that's my fault..." Petra walks in from the kitchen gulping while rubbing her arms on her shirt. "I-I might of accidentally forgot to check around the area when we left...I think someone spotted us...I-I'm so sorry."

Levi sighs tapping his shoe on the floor multiple times. "It's alright just hurry and get all we need we're going to the other place the cabin in the West side."

"Y-yes sir." She ran off with Hange following behind.
"Now then I'll just have to wake Ere-"
"IM HERE." He looks up to see Erens rushing down the stairs. "I heard what happened, Levi is everything going to be okay?"

Eren rushed over by his side panting a bit. "Yes call down were about to leave so let's go to the car."
Levi grabbed his hand, both walking outside the mansion. "Sure gonna miss coming here...right Eren this is where we did it."

Eren blushed punching Levi's arm playfully. "Y-yeah...p-perv."
Levi chuckles getting in the cars back seats.
"Sir everyone is here." Edwin turned on the car as Petra was sitting beside Edwin and waved at Eren.

"Wait and Hange?." Eren asked, suddenly feeling bumps from the cars trunk. "IM IN HERE HAHA."
Levi sighed. "Ignore her, let's go Now."
Edwin began to drive away.

After a few 20 minutes. Petra turned on the radio hearing the news:

"now reporting, the police have invaded Criminal's L mansion and are now looking for him but it seems there will be no luck. The trace of L being here have all been gone but police do say they will find him and very soon."

"Heh. They will never find us right Levi." Petra said grinning.

"Right about that." He said as a response.

"Hey Edwin go a bit slowly down this street." Edwin nodding and slowed down a bit at speed 45. All of a sudden Hange began to scream.

"STOP THE CAR SOMETHING IS GOING TO HIT US."

Levi eyes widen seeing that a black car was hiding in a hidden road. "Everyone get down." Edwin yelled telling them all.

As he tried to stop the black car drove towards them hitting the left side of There car.

"Ahh." Screams were heard from Petra and Eren.

-BOOOM!!!-