Chapter 4: worried!

Eren nods,"yes! I'll do it then!" He says as hange and Levi both smirk. "Well then Levi I'll tell the others about are new recruit." Hange pulls out her phone walking to the living room.
"Now then hey kid you tell anyone about this I'll kill you." Saying in a deep voice making Eren more scared of him.
"Y-yeah Okay."
"Good, now then I'll take you home but first I still don't trust you so," L walks close to him and with 2 fingers quickly presses the side of his neck hard making him faint. "There now you won't know where this place is."

"Four Eyes get the car! We're taking him back home." L says screaming picking up Eren from the floor, bride style. "OKAY!!!" Hange says all the way from the living room.

~time passes~

"Eren! EREN!!!" Eren hears a voices calling his name louder and louder waking him up, finding himself in his house on his couch with Jean by his side with a worried expression. "Finally your awake are you okay?!?" Eren nods his head looking around confused. "Also I got a strange phone call from a girl claiming to be your cousin and who sounded high she said you were really sick and told me to come here, are you in some kind of trouble eren ?" Jean says pulling him into a hug. "huh? I'm not don't worry about it, I just been feeling sick," he hugs back. "okay, then um wanna go out somewhere ?"

eren shakes his head slowly."no sorry I need some rest, maybe some other time okay?" he nods and grabs his things."okay well then Ill take my leave." He kisses Eren's check. "bye Jean." "bye Eren." He stands up and walks to the door taking his leave, as soon as he leaves eren sits up rubbing his cheeks sighing. "stupid L!" He then quickly touches his ear noticing his earring is still there and wonders why L didn't take it when he had a good chance. "God! I really want to talk to someone about this, but who would believe me if I told them!" he grabs his phone and calls his best friend Armin knowing him he would believe Eren.

"Hello?" Armin answers his phone. "Hey its me Eren please come over like fast and um sleepover please ?"
"This is sudden, what happened Eren are you okay?"
"just come over and ill explain everything okay!!!"
"alright fine bye"
"bye"

A few minutes has passed and Armin is finally over at Erens house.

There both are on the couch as Erens explains everything that happened. "wait hold up, you mean to say L the criminal, took you? and wants that earring of yours? this all seems so unreal." Armin says still thinking of everything all over again.
"yeah dude im surious believe me okay, L wants it but i said no and because of that he wont leave me alone." He deeply sighs as Armin pats his head,
"It be okay Eren he'll give up eventually okay." Eren nods hugging Armin,
"Your the best Armin I love you" He giggle.
"I do to." Eren and Armin go to the bedroom and both lay on the bed in the sheets.
"Night Armin."
"yeah goodnight Eren." They both fall asleep side by side.
HEY YA LIKE THE STORY COMMENT YOU FAVORITE PART SO FAR