Party! A naughty gift!!???

Third point of View:

"Welcome Hange." Eren welcomed her inside as well as a few others. "Mikasa, Armin,Marco and Jean and connie. Thanks for coming." They all nodded and walked him bringing presents with them and food for all to share. "Hey Eren where should I put the cake?" Petra asked wearing a beautiful pink dress. "Oh in the fridge for now will be fine." "Alright then." She walked to the kitchen with Erwin helping her.

"HEY HEY Give me some too Annie please!" Sasha begged her to give her chips as the other guest laughed watching. "Hey Eren someones knocking." "Oh really I'll get it." He walked to the door opening and smiled. "Thanks for coming Reiner."

he smiled shaking Eren's hand. "No problem kid also I brought someone with me if you don't mind his name is Bertolt...my lover." Bertolt blushed and looked down shyly holding Reiners hand. "Thank you for inviting us...Mr. Eren." Bertolt asked as Eren giggled welcoming them in.

Eren handed Armin a tray of sweets to pass around to everyone. While Eren went to the bedroom upstairs. "Levi are you done?" opened the door and walked in closing the door. "How do I look Eren." Levi looked at him with his longish hair pulled to a side, wearing fake glasses and nice suit. Eren was shocked to see Levi looked so different. "L-levi...you look...Hot."

Levi smirked pulling Eren for a kiss. "Heh~" Eren blushed and grabbed his hand. "Lets go down stairs there all waiting for us." Levi nodded and both of them headed down stairs while everyone had there eyes on Levi shocked to see a very handsome man. "Hey Everyone thank you all for coming. I have an announcement to say...Um this is Levi..." He holds his hand blushing.

"Hes my fiance." Mikasa almost spitted her drink out shocked while Armin tried to calm her down. Hange, Petra and Erwin clapped happily for them as for the rest were dumbfounded. They accepted Levi and continued to party.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Eren's POV:

"Hey levi lock the door please when everyone leaves I got to put away the plates and cups." I said while picking them up. Levi locked the door and sat down on the couch removing the glasses, tie and brushed his hair going back to normal. "Hey it went well no one knew who I really was. Except that black haired girl bitch, she kept say die while looking at me...Who was she?" '

"Oh you mean Mikasa she's like a sister to me." I walk up to him smiling softly reaching out and holding his hand. "Let go to bed ? it really late." sighing softly Levi kissed my cheek. "Wait that blonde gave me this bag said it was a present for us." Oh Armin got us something I wonder what it is. He handed me the bag as I sad down and opened it looking inside...OH MY GOD! Armin what the hell is all this ? Chocolate body cream? Vibrator and what the hell is this big ring for?"

"Hey what is it?" I look up at Levi my face bright red."Its nothing just a letter heh." Hiding the bag behind me, Levi rolled his eyes tackling me down. "Give it you damn brat." He pulled it out of my hands opening it. Oh no he saw this is so embarrassing. "....This is..." Levi stayed quiet.

"H-Hey Levi you can throw those away A-Armin was messing with u-"

"Amazing..." Getting interrupted by his word I froze. Amazing ? what part of this is amazing!? "Um what?" Levi pulled out the chocolate body cream having an evil smirk. "Wonder how good you will taste Eren in this."I blush more seeing him opening it then dropping some on my neck. "Hey! Levi stop that not now its late! I'm sleepy!"

He gripped both my hands over my head not listening to me. freaken IDIOT! He leaned down licking my neck tasting the cream. "Its never late to have some fun Eren. Lets not be rude and throw the gift your blonde friend gave it to us so lets use all this tonight." Sighing softy I stop resisting and give in. Which was maybe a big mistake cause in the end we ended up in the bedroom him sleeping while I was complaining about my damn hips hurting but I'm happy since I have Levi here by my side forever...Heh its funny when I think about it...I fell in love with a criminal. "Hey why are you laughing?" "No nothing Levi...I love you." He kissed me."I love you too.."