Chapter 12: sex💙

"Hey boy~ again ~"
"Please no stop! Please! It hur- ah
stop ! Y-you witch!"

"Eren wake up Eren...EREN!" I open my eyes jumping up trembling In fear and see L beside me in his bedroom. "W-what happened?..."

He suddenly hugs me tightly. "O-ow hey L to tight my body hurts." He doesn't say anything and pulls away grabbing my wrist and strokes the bruise I have. "Hey?"

"Eren I'm sorry..." he say not looking at me but At my bruised body. "Sorry..." I look at his expression showing sadness in his eyes making me tear up. "L-l" I quickly hug me and began to cry."I-I was scared! I-it hurt to much." I cry on his bare shoulder all the feeling of horror I had back then came rushing in.
"Eren I'm so sorry I didn't come early forgive me."
He kisses my neck making me shiver while blushing as I tightly hold him and shake my head." It's okay L it's my fault for being weak."

He stands up and looks down at me." Sleep you need to rest more I'll wake you up later Eren."

I nods and lay back and raise my hand up wanting to hold his hand but instead he turns away walking to the door leaving me here...Does he not want me to touch him ? L...got a gf should have known he wouldn't touch me...
*************************************
Third point of view:

"Did you handle it Erwin." L and Erwin sitting at the living room across from each other.
"Yes Levi I finished I didn't leave anything behind, left no tracks either."

"Did you bring anything from there so I know your not lying." L says looking at him with cold eyes.
"You can trust me Levi but anyways I did bring something here."

Erwin places a dark blue bag on the small table between them and opens it revealing, 2 golden rings, earring and bunch load with cash. "Good job, Erwin listen carefully don't ever let Eren find out about this. Tell the others not to say a word either."

"Yes sir, we won't say anything at all."

"Good also clean the blood of the rings it's disgusting and Tell  hange the car needs cleaning , make it shiny."

"Yes sir." 

Erwin stands up and walks away going to the second floor of the building. L looks down at the golden ring and grabs it with a napkin carefully not wanting to get the blood on his hands.
"Hmm" he wipes it clean and places the ring in his pocket. Looking at the clock(10:30pm )

"Eren..." L walks back to the room where Eren is and sees him soundly asleep holding L's shirt against him making l have a bit of a blush on his cheeks. "...cute..."
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
~~~~~~~~~TIME PASSES BY. ITS NOW MORING~~~~~~~~
Erens POV :
"Mmm..m" I slowly open my eyes still half asleep and turn to my side on the bed as then my eyes suddenly widen shocked seeing L asleep beside me.
"L.."
L right next to him and shirtless to. Oh my gosh he's very very muscular, I try not to stare at his body but then I notice scars around his stomach and one on his shoulder....L...without think I softly touch the scar on his shoulder and I bring my face close enough to give it a soft kiss.

"Hey are u attacking me in my sleep, damn brat." I hear L voice as I look up at him seeing his glare.
"L-l!" I pull back covering my face with my hands blushing brightly. H-he knows now. That I like him. What should u do I don't want him to hate me or leave me...
I hear him sighs. L grabs my hands pulling them away from my face giving me a soft kiss. "L-l!"

He then forces his tongue inside swirling is around with mine making me flinch and let out a low moan. "Don't call me L , I have a name."

"A-ah I-I'm a sorry..." I gulp as I pull away from the kiss and remembering L has a girlfriend he shouldn't be doing this with me but with her.

"Levi. That's my name so say that not L but Levi say it Eren."