chapter 6: Fight!

THIRD POINT OF VIEW:

"Huh you better not be backing down on are deal shithead and lets go, the car is waiting for us outside." L says picking up a black bag filled with guns, smoke bombs and a rope. Levi makes his ways down stairs then outside with Eren following him into a limo. when they open the Car, Hange and two other people are already inside all staring at Eren. "He's the newbie?" A guy with short blond and big brows says making space so Eren and levi can sit. "Sure is." says Hange. "Aw what a cutie." A girl with blond and brownish hair says making Eren blush. "Get glasses," L says sitting beside her and Eren beside Hange. "Well Eren these guys are Petra and Erwin there going to help us steal the Golden Rose which is held in the basement of a rich guy's manshion. Eren gulps nervously thinking about the mission. "oh okay." While L and Petra talk to each other about the plan to steal the rose, Eren stays quiet looking out the window.

About an hour it takes them to arrive at the front gates of a great big manshion. The driver parks 3 minutes away from the manshion as everyone gets out. "Petra and Hange you two try to get in from the back on the roof. there should be a window to the right." Hange looks at Petra as she gives her a got it look and they both put on a black mask running into the woods heading towards the manshion.

"you Erwin stay here and try to hack into the cameras and secearty to open all the doors there are."

"got it sir." He goes back into the car.

"Now then you and me lets go through the front. Eren looks at him with a confused look, "what wont they notice us L???" L looks at him shaking his head slowly,

"No the owners are gone and the securitys seems to be in there bar room, apparently not doing there jobs. Stealing the Rose will be easy."

L Tells Eren to stay behind him at all time, making there way to the mansion. "Hange, Petra are you inside yet." L whispers into his waky talky as he is behind some bushes looking around.

"Yes sure were in and erwin said  you can just walk in into the front he says hes had removed the alarms."

"Alright then, Eren lets go." He nods and L leads the way. Before opening the door L puts on some gloves, opening the door.

"Eren stay here and guard the door if anyone trys to leave use the gun." Eren gulps looking at the gun he has in his hands and thinking to himself he can't possibly use this to hurt someone. "Don't be afraid put on your big boy pants, loser~"

He teases Eren making him blush in embarrasment. "S-Shut up and leave already Jerk!" L smirks and walks away into a room. "Geesh he's so annoying...how did I even get in this situation with him uhh." Eren looks around nervously seeing how big and amazing the place looks."Damn my dream house." He then stops talking and grips his gun hearing noises coming from the bathroom. "oh shit." He looks around scared and quickly runs behind a couch crouching down. The door opens as a buff, scary looking man walks out stretching his necks to the sides, "fucking rich pig needs to pay me more."

Eren watchs him walk to the couch across from him and sit. He pulls out the walky talk and lows the valume before whispering, "L-L, Hange, Petra theres a guy here h-help me please." A few seconds pass as he doesnt get a respond and so he repeats it again but is inturropted when a large hand appears out of no where and grabs him from the neck lifting him up high. "What's a bug like you doing here." He glares and throws Eren to a wall making him gasp for air.