RWBY Chibi: Male Reader Insert - {Ep. 2} XTRA!!!

Hey everyoooone!!! Nehpets here, and welcome back to another episode of RWBY Chibi: Male!Reader Insert.... Thought I might update early today cause I'm know actually doing anything right now so.. Yeah.. Thought I might surprise you with this new episode. But I right now I'm having a Writer's Block, and I tried super hard just to make this for you guys..

Fair Note: THERE'S A SURPRISE WAITING FOR YOU AT THE END OF THE STORY

But enough talking, and let's get to the reading.

LET
.
.
THE
.
.
READING
.
.
.
.
.
COMMENCE!!!
+=
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"Cat Burglar"

You were making your way towards a particular room where your girlfriend and the rest of Team RWBY were, with a plate of cookies on your hand. Funny enough during the last few days, Blake's been mysteriously disappearing, and every time you would ask her about it, she would make up an excuse and leave. Finally, you had arrived.

You: Hey guys! Hey kitty...

As you spoke the last one, you went over to your Faunus of a girlfriend and gave her a small peck on the cheek, which left her beet red all over her face, and took a sit on one of the comfortable chairs near the couch they were sitting on. You grab on one of the cookies you have and took a bite. You asked Ruby if she wants some, but soon enough you regretted to say those words, because the moment those words left your lips, Ruby ate all of them in a flash. You just kept blinking your eyes as you try to process what just happened. You shook your head a bit, trying break your trance.

You: So, what are you girls watching?

Yang: Nothing yet. But a news is about to start.

And soon enough, it did. A news reporter or anchorwoman for the Vale News Network, named Lisa Lavender, was on the screen.

Lisa: Reports of a cat burglar being on the prowl in Vale have flooded the police department this week.

You, Yang, Ruby, and Weiss gasped in shock at what you heard from the news.

Lisa: Whether these claims are legitimate or merely a yarn, citizens are encouraged to stay indoors.

Yang switches the TV off as you all turned towards Blake, suspecting her due to her being... you know..... part cat. Blake looks a bit nervous about this, but she immediately composes herself to speak.

Blake: Seriously guys?

She jumps off the couch as she taps her foot in annoyance.

Blake: Seriously? You're gonna call me a cat burglar just because I'm part CAT? That's real mature.

You: Don't be so judgmental, Blake. We were just curious... *mutters* So, that's why she's been disappearing this last few days? What' reason why she's doing this anyway?

Your thoughts were interrupted when Blake continued.

Blake: You know, I have half a mind to report you guys to Glynda. What you're all doing is profiling. You all disgust me, except for you (Y/N).

You: Thanks, but---

Blake: But I'm very disappointed in you. I thought you, of all people, would understand that.... (If that hurt you Mr. Reader, I'm sorry. I feel you (T_T) )

And with that, Blake rushes off, but not before dragging a flower plant with her.

Ruby and rest looks at you, but you gave them a shrug.

You: But I'm gonna be honest, what she just said, really hurt.

What you didn't know is that your raven-haired girlfriend rushed sneakily behind you, and somehow managed to grab your car keys from your pocket, earning yourself a surprised yelp. Your eyes widened in shock and you decided to chase her as she makes her way to the garages, because you were quite protective of it.

You: (O_O)!!! NO!! No no no nonono.... Blake!!! Don't you dare take (Your car's name). BLAAAAAAKE!!!

Meanwhile, back with the rest of the team they just sat there completely shocked at what just happened.

Yang:
Well, that was unexpected...

They heard your yells and warnings as they heard your car's engine start and speeds away. Then suddenly the TV powers on along with the news.

Lisa: Breaking news: Police have engaged the alleged cat burglar in a high speed chase. The suspect is fleeing on a (Car Color) (Car Brand) with what appears to be a cartoonishly large amount of stolen goods falling from the trunk of the car. There is also seems to be a person chasing the said burglar. The person is seemed to be a young student from Beacon Academy running at an incredible speed after the said car. What will they think of next? Back to you Cyril.

Meanwhile in Ozpin's office

When Ozpin saw the news, he nearly choked on his coffee. He sighs to himself before turning to Glynda.

Ozpin: Can you please make sure they come back safely?

Glynda gives off a slightly frustrated sigh as she grabs her whip crop, and leaves the office.

"Ice Skating"