RWBY Chibi: Male Reader Insert - {Ep. 14}

You were casually walking your way towards Blake's classroom to spend some time with her after her classes. Although you heard they were having long tests, and you secretly hoped Blake was overdoing herself. Speaking of which, you saw her walk out her class.

You: Blake! Do you wanna---

Blake: Not now, (Y/N)

It was all she murmured as she staggers along the hallway. Tealle then walked out of the classroom as well afterwards, who lets out a heave of sigh. She leans on the doorway, her arms crossed as she looks down in dismay.

Tealle: Sorry, Cap. Apparently, she went a bit overboard with the test.

You: And that means....?

Tealle: Her mind's basically fried right now.

You slouched down the wall as you sighed. Tealle accompanied you on our way towards the dorm, still disheartened that you aren't able to spend your time with your beloved girlfriend. You turned the doorknob to find Weiss, Claire, and Zwei inside, with Sky sitting on his desk, seemingly working with something.

Claire: I'm guessing things didn't go pretty well with your hang out with Blake, huh?

You: Is it that obvious?

Weiss: Well, judging by the looks of things. It is.

Sky: And a just a little more tweak there and.... Done!

Sky suddenly exclaims as he raises his screwdriver in triumph.

Sky:
Hmm.... Something's missing. I'll just have a quick chat with Prof. Oobleck for a while. And you guys: Don't touch anything.

With that, Sky covers his work with a cloth before leaving the dorm. Claire checked if Sky was nowhere to be seen or heard outside, and when he was, she makes her way towards Sky's desk.

Tealle: Claire, don't. He specifically told us not to---

Weiss: A... mind switching ray?

Tealle had an exasperated look on her face as she just witnesses something out of the ordinary. When Weiss caught sight of this, she began blushing in embarrassment.

Weiss: Wh-What? I-I'm his g-g-girlfriend! S-So I'm allowed to at least know something at what he does!

You: But you also have to be the one to respect Sky's personal space. And did you say 'Mind-Switching Ray'?

Claire: Well, that's what it says here on the diagram.

You all made your way look at the design plans that were once covered by the cloth. You weren't able to make much of a sense to it, but it looked pretty legit to you. And knowing Sky, his inventions never fail. You then got an amazing idea on how to get your Faunus girlfriend to like dogs.

You: Hit me.

Claire: Excuse me?

You: I said hit me?

Claire: A-Are you sure?

You:
Just do it!

Then out of nowhere, you suddenly felt a huge amount of force being pressed unto your cheek that sent you spinning down to the ground. Realizing Claire had just punched you right in the face, you fumed.

You: Ooow! You idiot! What'd you punch me for, you hothead?!

Claire: What?! You told me to hit you!

You:
Oh, for the love of Monty! With the Ray! Hit me with the ray, you moron!