RWBY Chibi: Male Reader Insert - {5}

Hey Everyoooooone! It's Nehpets here. And welcome back to another episode of our RWBY: Male!Reader Insert! Then again, thank you so much guys for adding this series to your libraries, and you guys are totally awesome! So anyway, let's get started.

And just to make things crystal clear:

RWBY belongs to RoosterTeeth
The story belongs to me
And you belong to yourself

Hope you fellas enjoy!

Let
.
.
The
.
.
.
Reading
.
.
.
.
COMMENCE!!
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"Costume Party"

In Team RWBY's dormitory kitchen, decorated with balloons and streamers, you, Blake, Weiss, Yang, and Ruby are seen standing and chatting in the middle of the reception. However, the ubiquitous team have traded outfits: Ruby is wearing Weiss's outfit, and vice versa, while Blake and Yang have traded outfits, complete with a little black bow on top of Yang's head, while you were wearing Ren's outfit, compliments to Jaune of course.

---Flashback---

You were busy rummaging through your drawers while pile of clothes continue to pile up around the dorm. Then, Jaune nonchalantly walks in.

Jaune: Hey! I heard you and Team RWBY are going to have a costume party. That's pretty cool.

You: It is pretty cool unless you have something to wear for the costume party, and I can't find one or have one!

Then, Jaune's face suddenly gleamed while a light bulb appeared on his head.

Jaune: I can help you with that. On one condition...

You: Name it.

Jaune: You get to invite me in too!

You: (-_-) That all? Fine, but make the costume decent as possible.

Jaune: Trust me. It will be.

---End of Flashback---

And how decent it was indeed.

Yang: (with a mouth full of food) Great costume party, sis!

You: I couldn't agree more!

You said that as you stuffed a slice of cake into your mouth.

Ruby: Yeah! I think it turned out to be pretty good!

???: Ahem.

Team RWBY turned to their right to reveal a miffed Jaune, also donned in Weiss's outfit, complete with side ponytail, tapping his foot angrily. You turned your head where the team was looking a little late, but what you saw made you choke on your cake.

You: Oh, what the heck! You have got got be kidding me, Jaune! Of all things to wear?!

Jaune: Well, one of us is gonna have to change.

You: And it's certainly not me of course.

While Team RWBY exchanges glances and you blinking your eyes a numerous times at Jaune's appearance, Nora pops her head on the door frame

Nora: Lookin' hot!

Nora then sees you wearing Ren's outfit, which mistakingly takes you in as Ren.