RWBY Chibi: Male Reader Insert - {Ep. 4}

Hey everyoooone!!! Nehpets here, and welcome back to another episode of RWBY Chibi: Male!Reader Insert. I know you guys are excited, so let's get started!

And just to make things crystal clear:

RWBY belongs to RoosterTeeth
The story belongs to me
And you belong to yourself

Hope you fellas enjoy!

LET .....
.
.
THE
.
.
READING
.
.
.
.
.
COMMENCE!!!
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"Fighting Game"

In the school's garage, you were literally under the car, wearing only but a pair of gray pants and dark tank top. You see, ever since the day Blake stole your car for her so called 'heist', your car's suspension suddenly sticks for some reason. So you decided to give a check, and repair on it. But there was one teeny tiny bit of a problem, you don't know how to fix the suspensions.

You: Should this thing go here, or there..... Ugh! I freaking hate this.

Meanwhile.......

Ruby and Yang are found at their dorm playing a fighting game on their scrolls.

Game: Yellow wins!

Yang: Yes! And that's how you do it!

Ruby sighs, while Yang stretches.

Yang: Ah! Alright, we're all tied up, time to find out who the real winner is!

Ruby rolls her eyes, and makes a "blah-blah" motion with her hand, while she mocks Yang as she speaks, culminating in sticking her tongue out at her.

Yang: You know, when this is all over, maybe I can teach you a couple combos! Let you learn from the real master!

In the hallway, Zwei is dragging a catatonic Blake by her bow. Yang notices this, and turns to the two.

Yang: Zwei! What did I say!? Blake is not a chew toy!

As Zwei barks in reply.

Yang: Gee... I wonder where (Y/N) is anyway....

Back to you.....

You slid out from under your car, as you took the towel from your shoulder, and wiped the dirt and sweat alike from your face.

You: Alright! Time to test this baby up!

You went inside your car and started the engine, and it worked flawlessly, or so you thought. Because the moment you stepped on the gas pedal, the car suddenly boosts forward.

You: AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Craaaap!!! I accidentally switched the gas function from the nitro boost!!!

Back to dorm

Ruby takes advantage of Yang wondering her own question as she quickly slaps Yang's Scroll away, along with starting up a new game.

Game: Ready!

Yang turns back to the game, only to discover that her Scroll is missing.

Yang: Huh?

Quickly realizing that Ruby is responsible, Yang's eyes turn red, and her hair spikes up as her semblance is activated

Ruby: Uh-oh...

"Ice Sculpture"

Beacon is holding an ice sculpting contest, which Ruby, Weiss and Yang have entered to, and you were the one in charge if their sculptors are qualified enough. With Ruby, using a hammer and chisel, she chips away at the ice block, making no noticeable progress whatsoever, But regardless you gave a small nod of approval.