RWBY Chibi: Male Reader Insert - {Ep. 13}

"Spin the Bottle"

Tealle: Is there anything else to play with?!?!

Claire: I don't think so, Tealle.

Ren: Well, we pretty much did every single board game there is.

He says this as he points his thumb at the back. True to his words, piles of board games were stacked inside Team RWBY's Dorm. You and others were cordially invited by Team RWBY to play games with them, and you've been at it since early in the morning till afternoon. Needless to say, you had no idea if you could survive another game with the lot.

Sky: Remnant: The Game?

Blake: You and Yang dominated all of us 9 times.

You: Chess?

Jaune: Tealle, Weiss, and Sky are pretty much the defending champions for 6 in a row....

Sky: Scrabble?

Weiss: Hate to say it but, (Y/N)'s clearly a master wordsmith, winning the game for 8 rounds.

Neptune: Checkers?

You: Ruby won the most, for a total 14 victories in 25 games.....

Neptune: Even the foreign ones?!

You/Sky: Yep...

Neptune: Now that's just mental..... Actually, where are Yang And Ruby?

Tealle: Oh, they went off to the cafeteria to get some snacks....

Nora: Cluedo?

Blake: Neptune pretty much won the most in it...

Neptune:
I'm a junior detective after all!

He says this as he shoves his fancy shiny badge to us.

You: Okay, okay... Now will you get that out of my face?!

You said as you slapped the badge out of your face, and pushed him back to where he was sitting.

You:
Is there anything else to play with? If there aren't, I'm going back to our dorm and rest...

Nora: Oh, I know!

She suddenly exclaims this as she dashes out of the room, leaving us confused for a minute, before she finally come back after, holding a green empty bottle in her hand. Claire looks amused at this one, while Tealle squeals in excitement. Sky shuffles uncomfortably in his seat. While you just paid no mind to it... Although, you hoped to not get involved in the big picture.

Nora:
Let's play spin the bottle!

You all began sitting in a circle on the floor. Nora is walking toward everybody, smiling, and holding a bottle in her right hand.

Weiss: This is so childish.

Nora: Hush...

Nora then put an empty glass bottle and sits on the floor with the rest. The circle goes in counter clockwise by the closest to the door: Nora, you, Blake, Pyrrha, Weiss, Ren, Tealle, Claire, and Jaune. To say the least you were a bit nervous yourself. You then start spinning the bottle. It was spinning pretty good too. It starting to slow down until the bottle pointed at Blake and she gasps in delight. Blake then turns towards you with a seductive look.

Blake: You, me, on the closet. Now.

You: Closet? But it's so cra--

Claire: Oh, put a cond---

Tealle: Claire! Behave!

Claire: What? I'm just saying....

You: But---

Before you even got the chance to retort, Blake suddenly grabs you by the scruff your coat and starts dragging you away from the room, while you flail your arms around in hope of stopping yourself from being dragged.

You: Blake-y, No!

Blake: Blake-y, Yes! Wait, what?! Oh you're gonna need some serious punishing after this. Purr~

With that, Blake slammed the door shut, leaving the group perplexed as they blinked in exasperation.

Tealle: Did Blake just purred?!

Weiss: Only for (Y/n), anyway....

Then, it was Jaune's turn. He got excited and starts spinning the bottle. After a while it started slowing down on Pyrrha, which got her exhilarated. But it kept on going, leaving her in disappointment. The bottle pointed at Weiss, making her shocked & Jaune happy....but the bottle keeps going, leaving Weiss relieved. The bottle then stopped & pointed decidedly at Ren, who is staring at the bottle and blinks with no emotions at all, at which Jaune loses his smile.