RWBY Chibi: Male Reader Insert - {Ep. 17}

"Bathroom Break"

Claire: Is it fixed yet!?

You: Urk.... I-I can't hold it in anymore.....

Sky: Just give me three more minutes! Seriously, is it "Bathroom Break Day" today? Everyone's been going to the bathroom ever since this morning. Sheesh.... The flush is broken, the toilet's clogged. What is happening around here?

Sky just sighed in downcast, as he continued fixing the toilet. As a weapons designer and maker, this work for him is ruining his image. Nevertheless, he was the only one who could fix it in time. Claire is barely holding it in, while you.... Well, you can't just take it anymore.

You: Ugh! I can't this anymore! I'm going out!

With that, you transformed into your snow form and flew out of the window, heading out towards the Emerald Forest to 'loosen up'. After 3 exactly three minutes, Sky finally exits the bathroom, while shaking his head in disbelief.

Sky: I don't get it. There's got to be some reason why everyone's been going to the bathroom lately. I mean, even Jaune's waiting outside for a restroom.

Claire: Really? But don't they have two bathro---

Tealle: Haaah! I can't hold it in anymore!~

Tealle suddenly dashes past the two of them and into the newly-fixed bathroom, slamming the door shut. While Claire throws herself in front of the bathroom door, whining and whimpering. Sky just sighs and raises his hands in frustration.

True to Sky's words, Jaune waits desperately outside the bathroom door, squirming and groaning with discomfort.

Jaune: Oh, come on, I really have to go!

Ren: Almost finished. Practice some patience.

Jaune: I don't need to practice patience, Ren, I need to... I need to use the restroom!

Pyrrha walks up to Jaune.

Pyrrha: Hey Jaune! What are you doing?

Jaune: Oh, hey, Pyrrha! Just, um, doing some new... fighting techniques, that, uh... I invented!

Jaune pauses for a moment, then turns to Ren, who is inside the restroom.

Jaune: You're killing me, Ren, I hope you know that.

Ren then finally exits the bathroom, much to Jaune's relief.

Jaune: Thank you!

Nora strolls up to the bathroom door.

Nora: Do you mind if I use your bathroom? Ours is broken. I really, really, really, need to go, like for realsies. Thanks Jaune, you're the best!

Before Jaune could even give an answer, Nora quickly enters the restroom and shuts the door in Jaune's face as he whimpers.

Pyrrha: That was very nice of you.

Jaune: That's me, Mr. Nice Guy. Oh my... (flops onto the floor and starts rolling side to side on the floor) Think dry thoughts, think dry thoughts, think dry thoughts!

Pyrrha: Is this another one of your fighting moves?

Nora exits the restroom, but Sun immediately appears and goes for the door before Jaune can react, then quickly darts into the bathroom, slamming the door in Jaune's face.

Sun: Cool moves, dude!

Jaune: NOOOOO-OH! (whimpering to himself) Ohh, you can do this, ohh, just a little bit longer, ohh, mommy's special boy!