RWBY Chibi: Male Reader Insert - {Ep. 15}

"Bad Boy"

It was a quiet noon, you, Blake, Tealle, were in your dorm, sitting on the dorm's new sofa that Sky bought. Blake is napping on your shoulder, while Tealle was laying her head in your lap, reading a book. You didn't mind it, and so did Blake because she knew she won't do anything to 'steal' you from her. Then, you see Claire emerged out of the showers, her hair still wet from taking a bath, wearing a red tank top, and black denim jeans.

Claire: Heh, getting comfortable are we?

Tealle: Yeah, the sofa is really comfy! And so is Cap's legs!

You and Claire blinked at the last part Tealle said, but she doesn't seem to notice as she continues reading. You decided to let it slide.

You:
By the way, going somewhere?

Claire: Yeah, well Yang is Junior's bar again and..... let's just say she's had way too many Strawberry Sunrises.

You pinched the bridged of your nose as you sighed in disappointment, knowing she's drunk yet again.

Claire: Uh.... has anyone's seen my helmet and keys?

You: Huh? What do you mean?

Claire: I mean, they're not here on my bed! I just put them here before I went to take a bath.

You: Hmm......

Meanwhile inside academy's parking lot, Jaune is seen wearing Claire's helmet, his hair blowing. Behind him is Zwei, visible from the rear end up, his tail waggling.

Jaune: Ho-ho, yeah! This is the life! Am I right, buddy?

Jaune turns to look at Zwei, who sits up and barks twice.

Jaune: Just a couple of bad boys living the carefree life. You with me, pal?

Zwei barks twice.

Jaune: It's me and you against the world, Zwei. Whoo-hoo!

Zwei joins in on Jaune's "hoo" with a howl. Zwei and Jaune are on Claire's red Ferrari V4 superbike, stationary, and in front of a small fan.

Jaune: Vroom, vroom. Ho-yeah, bros before—

(Can I say something in this part before we begin? Okay. Bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do.... Watcha gonna do when Claire comes for you? Okay, that was horrible. Just kill me please....)

Jaune cuts off when he realizes that Claire's walked in and is standing in front of him, with a not-so-pleased look. Zwei whimpers. Claire then kicks the fan over.

Claire: Get off......my bike. Now.

Jaune gets off and clears his throat, his "Bad Boy" image still intact, while Claire walks over to her bike.

Jaune: Pretty cool chopper. Chop-per. That's what we bad boys like to call it.

Claire: Just... give my helmet to me.

She holds out her hand.

Jaune: Oh, right.

Jaune removes the helmet and hand it over to Claire.

Jaune: Here you go. I was just borrowing them.

Claire: To be frank with you, Jaune. Your bad boy image is way off. No one is going to take you seriously, not even me.

Jaune: Oh, so how could I change into the bad boy?

Claire: In your case......

Claire puts on her helmet. She turns the engine on motorcycle and revs it twice.