Chapter 5

Post dinner they both retired to bed and she was engaged with her mobile and he was so engaged with his music.

Pragya : Thank you so much Anusha for all your love I'm really glad you love my E-Novel this much.*Texted Pragya to her one of the fan of her E-Novels*

Fan 1 : Di..why are you saying thank you I should thank you for giving us such a wonderful novels and I think you should publish this as a book.

Pragya : Thanks again but I don't have much time and content to publish now may be I ll try in future.*She smiles while texting which didn't gone unnoticed by Abhi but he continued on his music*

Fan 2 : Hi..I'm diya a big fan of you thank you for giving such wonderful novels I really love it and I wanna see you and I think one day I ll meet you praying to my stars.

Pragya : Aww...It was so sweet thank you even I wanna meet such a cute fan.*Keeps on smiling*

Fan 2 : And how you got such wonderful lines I really love the line "I don't wanna be anyone's need I just wanna be someone's wishes" wow it's so precise but it has deep meaning it was awesome.

Pragya : Thank you diya some lines ll be there when you feel that in your life and thanks again for your love..Take care :) *She was still in smiley mode and this time Abhi unplugged his headphones*

"Jaanu can I ask you onething",he asked her laying besides her where she is resting her back in headboard.

"Hm...",she said and still her eyes glued to her mobile screen.

"Have you gone mad why you are keep on smiling at your mobile",he asked her by scrunching his nose.

She smiles and kept her mobile aside "Im not mad actually I was chatting with my fans",she said.

"Fans??Oh..ya your novel's fans ryt Acha Acha..But let me tell you onething I have more fans than you",he said with proud like a little kid which made her to made a smile at his childish behavior.

"Its okay I'm happy with my small number of fans and I'm not writing this to gain fans it's just for my passion towards writing",she replied calmly.

"Then I'm singing to gain fans?",he asked with a glare."I didn't say like that",she said.

"Okay leave it... Which gender is more in your fan club male or female",he asked."Female...I think most of them are female fans",she said him.He laughed at her.

"I knew it..I knew it",he said in between his laugh.She irked "What you know and why you are laughing",she asked irritatedly.

"Kya na jaanu..Some girls na will be a book worm like you only they ll be your fan and most of the boys and most of the girls ll be my fans ROCKSTAR'S fans..Jabra fans...",he said with a proud and made swag.

She smiled at him"But most of the girls love your attire",she said."Its common na..",he said innocently.

"But my fans didn't even saw my face even they love me so fans won't love only by looks their first impression to love is our talent after that looks character and everything comes",she explained him.

"Oh.. Really",he asked after understanding her words.

"Haan... Really",she said."But whatever I don't know how people are reading books novels.. Even if I die of boredom I won't touch novels or books and especially yours",he said exaggerated.

She smiles at him "Every one has unique interest",she said."Well may be but I'm not interested in books or novels.. Anyways I'm feeling sleepy good night jaanu love you",he said and laid comfortably and hugged her lap and cuddles close to her.