Chapter 10

Sorry for late update here we go!!!

It was a bright morning the sun had already peeped out which made him to come out of the hang over sleep.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room.He feels something weird.He immediately sat up and rubbed his eyes and keenly glanced around the room he realized she was not there he immediately ran to the another room and he couldn't find her.

He came back to their room and held his head in hands as head was spinning of hang over.He thought she had left to office.

He rested his head over headboard and thinks what had happened yesterday.He feels bad for behaving rude on Pragya even after knowing she has alcoholic odour sickness.

He regret what he had done and decide to meet her in her work place what ever it may be he gonna apologize her.He got down from bed and moved to freshup then he realized her things had gone missing he immediately rushed out and took a look towards her book corner her most of the books are not there the fact made him to panic he shaked for a second.

He doesn't have any idea did she left the home.The thought scare him to the whole being.He took his mobile immediately and called Tina to know about Pragya.

"Hello,Tina" said Abhi in almost scared tone.

"Hey Abhi it's good you called me what's the problem yaar" she asked with utmost sadness in her voice.

"Is Pragya is there" his words came out as a soft whisper after hearing Tina's question.

"No..She is not here in my place but.." she stopped as she felt very bad to say the fact to him.

He couldn't get any clue why Tina stopped in a bit "Tina where is she..Is she is okay? Please tell me I'm dying here" he asked.

"Relax Abhi she is okay" she said to calm him.
"Then Where is she" he asked her.

"Who..Abhi she gone back to her home" said Tina hesitantly.

Abhi was super confused "Home.. I'm in home yaar she is not here" said Abhi in scared tone.

"Abhi not ur home she had gone back to the orphanage home 'Blessing Bells' " said Tina.

Abhi was shell shocked he gone numb and his whole body turned cold for a moment he doesn't know whether there is breathe in his body.

He couldn't say anything he managed to collect words in a chocking voice "But..But Tina are you sure she won't go there to stay there she ll go only for visit na she won't be there and her things gone missing I..I don't know where to search her" he almost blabberd.

"Abhi..I had talked with her yaar..She told me she ll come late to work i asked the reason Then she said she gonna set things there so she ll be late to work" said Tina.

"But..." when Abhi was about to say his calling bell rang.

"Tina someone is pressing calling bell here I think it ll be Pragya talk to you later" he Sid and ended the call immediately and rushed towards the door with thousands of thoughts and opened the door.

He immediately hugged her and said "Dadi...." he let his tears out.

Dadi was shocked with his outburst and patted his back to console him Abhi broke the hug and he broke the hug and wiped his tears and said "Woh..Dadi.." he stammered.

Dadi smiled "I can understand beta you are seeing me after years na that's y you can't control yourself I understand" she said.

Then he came back from his worry world where his thoughts only on Pragya and realized his Dadi was before him and he is seeing his Dadi after years.