Chapter 17

Pragya woke up in the middle of the night and ran towards the kitchen as she remembered something,while on the way she saw Abhi is sleeping in living room couch so she tip toed to kitchen and opened the hot case and saw parathas in it.

She smiled ‘Oh so Dadi had prepared for me too..Thats why extra parathas are here..So I meant something to dadi wow its really great lemme think something better and ll do best next time’ she said herself and walked out of the kitchen.

While crossing the living room she saw Abhi and smiles at him and got into her room and goes to sleep.

In morning she woke up soon and came out of the room to prepare tea/coffee for dadi.She got into kitchen and confused what dadi ll prefer.Then she decided to ask it with Abhi.

She saw him sleeping and annoyed as she is struggling alone and he is sleeping well.

“Abhi..Abhi..Abhi..” she alarmed him but no reaction from his side.

She drags the pillow from his headrest and he immediately woke up with a jerk and startled face.

“What happened?” he asked shocked with a yawn.

“What dadi ll prefer in morning Tea/Coffee asks Pragya by sitting besides him.

“Excuse me..What?” he asked in disbelief as she wakes him in this way just to ask this.

“What?..tell me Dadi ll prefer Tea/Coffee..I dont have much time to waste here with you” she said seriously.

“Dont tell me you wake me in this horrible way to just ask this” he stood up in disbelief and annoyed.

“Listen I dont have intentions to wake you in this way but you forced me to do this as I you didnt wake when I tried in better way so stop complaining dont do time pass and tell me soon” said Pragya stood up from the couch.

“This is ridiculous” said Abhi irritated and rubs his palms on his face.

“Abhi stop over reacting and tell me” she ordered.

“Tea” he said in a monotone.

“Thank you so much Romeo..you are the best” said Pragya happily and hugs him and leaves to kitchen.

“Unbelievable” he sighs and leaves to their room to fresh up.

While Abhi was sitting in their room Pragya enters there with a mug.

“Thank god jaan you came,You know what I badly waiting for this coffee..My head is paining as I woke up with a jerk..Its okay I ll be okay as soon I drink this coffee made by my jaan” said Abhi with a smile and about to take the mug from the tray.

Pragya moves the tray No its not coffee Abhi its Tea for your dadi go and give her now else it ll get cold” said Pragya.

“What??Where is my coffee?” pouted Abhi.

“What coffee?Just go and give this to dadi go be a good boy” said Pragya by ruffling his hair.

“This is not fair I wont go I need my coffee,you know what my head is paining and its because of you and you are not even bothering about that,I wont go anywhere,Infact I wont move from this place till I get my coffee” said Abhi sternly.

“But Abhi tea is getting cold” worried Pragya for her tea.

“Who cares” said Abhi by looking away.

She looks Tea cup and Abhi  “Okay I ll get you coffee along with head massage now go and give this to dadi please” she said him with a pout.