Chapter 7

"Romeo wake up...wake up..wake up..." she alarmed him.

"Soney do na jaanu..Pls 5 minutes"  he said like a baby.

She came back after 5 minutes "Abhi please wake up" she pleased almost.

"Umm...Good morning jaanu" he said with an yawn by widening his broad chest.

"Good morning Romeo" she said by ruffling his hair.

"What's the time" he asked with another yawn.

"It's already 5 AM" she said by placing a kiss on top of his head.

He stared at her with utmost disbelief "What it's just 5AM..Have you gone mad jaanu" he leaned back again.

She stopped him "No.. just go and take bath I turned on the heater go hurry up.. hurry up..we wanna do Pooja na" she said which she looks extremely cute.

"Oh my cutie pie..I'm going" he can't speak any word before her cuteness.

"Make it soon" she said and he nodded.
She was making the stuffs for pooja.

"Jaanu..Jaanu...Jaanu.." he alarmed as he came out of restroom.

She slowly paced to the room as she know why he was shouting.

"Come sit down.. don't scream" she said by making him to sit on bed.

"Uhhh..it's so chill jaanu..why you are torturing me like this" he asked by peeping from the towel as she was toweling his hair.

"Shut up.." she said smiled at him and dried his hair.

"Okay chalo come come lets do Pooja and then I ll leave for my work and wish me the luck" she said as he got up and followed her.

They both get infront of the lil Mandir in their room and Pragya took the pooja plate and does arti Abhi sighed and said "When you ll finish all this pooja" he asked lil irritated.

"Shhh.." this what her reply and continued her Pooja and Abhi was just ogling at her with love and he looks at the God's idol and said himself "Hey,You My jaan's god hear me I don't believe you but my jaan believes you if you are exists then give her all Happiness in the world and make this smile to stay with her always" he said himself and turned towards his jaan.

After doing Pooja she gives him the prasad it's prasad for her and it's just a sweet for him he opens his mouth and got the sweet she feeded and smiled "Now ur pooja over" he asked with raised brows.

"Haa..Haa..now and let's have breakfast" she said by keeping the pooja plate besides.

"Hmm.. yeah well I have to make a call to Dadi and I ll back" he said.

"Okay.." she smiled and about to move.
He held her hands and "Wait jaan..Today you have to speak with Dadi how many times I had tried sometimes you ll be unavailable sometimes Dadi so today I have to get both of you together" he said and dialled dadi's number.

She smiled "Okay baba" and stood by crossing her arms to her chest.Abhi smiled and pulled her towards him wrapped his arms around her.

"Hello budiyaa" he said excitedly as the call connected while Pragya was seeing at his excitement when he talks to his Dadi he became 5 year old kid.

"Abhi..beta how are you" asked Dadi excitedly.

"I'm fine Dadi.. How are you" he asked in return while Pragya guessed what Dadi ll think if she talks to her.