Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"Hey Pragya how are you seems to be it's too long we had seen" greeted Brad as he saw Pragya entering towards the green room.

She doesn't bother his greetings as her concern only on him "Hey,Brad it's good to meet you again.Abhi is there na" she asked him.

"Yeah Pragya Ofcourse he is here just now the performance got over na" said Brad.

"Okay shall I go" she asked.

"Please" he said while giving her the way with a smile.

She smiled and entered the room and saw Abhi was sitting in the couch,as she entered she closed the door behind her and walked in.

"Where is the first aid box" she asked while opening the drawers and looking for the first aid box.

He just gave her a death glare and continued to his silence.

"I am asking you Abhi" she said by giving him a stern look and found the first aid box.

She came towards him and sits besides him,She took his fingers and wiped the oozing blood.He immediately pulled his hand out of her hold.

"What's your Problem I don't want your care and concern just go why did you come here" he asked her and pushing her off.

"Just show me your finger it's bleeding" she said without minding his stupid talks.

"I am talking to you,just go" he said stubbornly.

"I ll leave after dressing your wound" she said and held his fingers and wiped his blood.

He didn't argue anymore "You gonna leave after dressing my wound?" He asked with a pout.

She laughed at his expression "You asked me to leave" she said in between her laughs.
He gets irritated and took the antiseptic liquid and about to pour on her and she stopped him and asked "What are you doing its antiseptic liquid not any shampoo" she said and begin to laugh again.

"Can you please stop your devil laughter you devil" he said irritatedly.

She finished dressing his wound "Okay I won't laugh..Here your dressing over I'm leaving" she said and picked her bag.

"Hey attitude idiot stop,what you are thinking about yourself,you are a big sacrifice queen jhansi ki rani" he asked her.

She chuckled "Jhansi Rani is not sacrificing queen" she lectured him.

"Oh logic hmmm...But there is no logic in your action as in your words" said Abhi with a sarcastic smile.

Her smile faded "I'm leaving take care" she said and reached near the door.

"Why should I take care and why you are saying that I should take care" he asked intentionally.

"Okay don't take care who cares especially not me you know what I don't care" she said with an attitude.

"Are you mad" he asked her irritated yet again.

"You are mad" she replied in the same irritating tone.

"Yes I'm mad..I'm the one who gave pages of lectures to end the relationship and now came to help in dressing the wound" he said smirked and looks away.

She goes towards him and taps his shoulder and he turned to look her "For your kind information you asked me to come here" she said by folding her arms.