Teaser

"Enough is enough stop all this" screeched Pragya.

"Nothing is enough..now stop screeching" yelled Abhi holding her arms tightly.

"What's your problem Abhi.. Just leave now we ll talk after some time not now please it's just not the time" she almost begged in chocked voice.

"After Some time means when hmm.." he asked bending his face to her face in rage of anger.

She turned away and her voice started to choke "Abhi please leave me..You are hurting me in all the way please leave" she managed to tell between catching her breathe.

"Accha..So I'm hurting you,ryt?" he asked even getting closer to her face.

"Abhi move away..I don't wanna talk to you" she said firmly and tried to push him.

"I won't move anywhere what you will do" he asked holding her closer to him.

"Abhi...I'm saying you for last time just move away please" she said when she find herself difficult to catch breathe and her voice choking but he never seems to mind her words.

"I won't damn it got it don't you dare to say that" he said pressing herself against the wall and facing her closer to his face.

"Abhi.... just move away" she shouted and pushed him.And relived herself from his hold.

He immediately grabbed her hand and held her close to him again forcefully.

"THUDDDDDDDDD" *something happened*

He was shocked he never had imagined in his weird dreams that his jaan ll do this to him.

She looked at him with pitty eyes which filled with tears.

She was broken....

Did she deserved all this??

Stay tuned!!